What did AJ Styles do?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You know KO is going to ride for Sami heavy. We might have Indy beef. Keep that same energy on TV AJ.

Stop playing verbal gymnastics.

It definitely comes off more a Christian/Muslim religious BS and fear of refugees, I don't know how u can dispute that given AJ's religious fanatic background. But that don't make it right.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I'm not white, so that's not an insult.
Call a black man a cac, trying to cover something up I see? :mjpls:

But previously you said this...
No need for such racist attacks :snoop:

Is that a good thing or bad thing? :pachaha:

That last thing I am is racist, I've fallen out with friends and family for life cause they've said racist things.

I was just making a point about how there are many on here defending Bill just because he's black, and my point was it shouldn't matter whether he's black or white, all that matters is whether he's guilty or innocent :manny:

But since there's no proof either way, some people need to not make snap judgements, me included :hubie:

"go fukk yourself grey boy"

"fukk off you stupid cac"

"I don't particular like cac behavior"

"You are a Euro cac piece of shyt"

"white supremacist"

"race based superiority"

"go fukk yourself"

"you crackers are racist"

"because you crackers are racist"

"other white racists"

"you're a white racist"

"white racism is all on you"

"shove it up your loose ass"

:picard:

I haven't said one offensive or rude thing to a black person on this forum yet I've been struck with all this and more. This is exactly my point. I'm not racist and never will be, like I said I've lost a best friend and a father because they said racist things. But you say all these racist and offensive things to someone and a lot of people are going to become racist even if they're not, now you can say "fukk off cac cracker" a thousand times and the last thing I'll be is racist, it's just an internet forum at the end of the day, but try to understand that not everyone is like me, and you hand out this much racist white abuse at a lot of white people, they're not going to take it on the chin like me and move on; they going to become racist and hate black people. I knew someone in high school who wasn't a racist, got beat up by a black man for no reason and was racist for life after that. I don't agree with him becoming racist over that, it was one person and it was an isolated incident, but it proves that some white people only need a little push to turn out like that, and writing a hundred racist abuse messages online isn't going to help anyone in the long run.
I haven't said one racist thing yet I've received dozens and dozens of racist attacks back at me, who's the real problem here? :francis:

But I know all I'm going to receive is neg, fukk off cac, neg, fukk off cracker so honestly you guys are only just proving my point. :hubie:

But you're a black man :comeon:

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
QeMbxS9.png

WnFJxLJ.png
View media item 13704

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
He's 40 years old who knows what he's doing when he does it. He's not from italy, so why would he care about "migrants invading the coast" there, unless he has an unhealthy disdain of black people? The majority of people that's seeking refuge off that coast in Italy are from Libya where they lynch black folks in the street and parade them in zoos. Again cut the shyt.

This is the part that always gets me like :dwillhuh:.:why: You aren't from Europe, why do you care? I guess white Americans are so racist that they can't stand to see any person of color entering a predominantly white country.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Well I'm all sorts of confused now, isn't he talking about middle eastern Muslims?

He's not actually talking about anything. He liked a tweet of a guy saying that these refugees coming into Italy are not migrants, they are invaders. And the picture shows black muslims on a boat, possibly even fake news and there's no women/children so they are convinced these people are coming into the country to plan out attacks. At worst it's flat out racism, at best it's stupidity/anti-Muslim/Pro-Christian/anti-refugee/military rhetoric but my thing is we already knew AJ was stupid/super pro Christian/anti-refugee/Pro USA military and xenophobic.

Last edited:

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
He's not actually talking about anything. He liked a tweet of a guy saying that these refugees coming into Italy are not migrants, they are invaders. And the picture shows black muslims on a boat, possibly even fake news and there's no women/children so they are convinced these people are coming into the country to plan out attacks. At worst it's flat out racism, at best it's stupidity/anti-Muslim/Pro-Christian/anti-refugee/military rhetoric but my thing is we already knew AJ was stupid/super pro Christian/anti-refugee/Pro USA military and xenophobic.

Got it. I don't have twitter I was confused as to where the outrage was, but yeah actually there's not a lot to defend here, he may have fukked up

P.S. wait he didn't actually like the picture though right?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Got it. I don't have twitter I was confused as to where the outrage was, but yeah actually there's not a lot to defend here, he may have fukked up

P.S. wait he didn't actually like the picture though right?

No, he didn't like the picture, he liked the guy's comment that said the refugees are invaders. He's an idiot and takes all this shyt too far in the name of God but I don't think I can call him a racist based off that because we already knew this is how he is. Maybe I'm giving him too much leeway but he's a religious nut and that's how it came off to me