What did you think about signs?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
bad as the village?

low key(please keep this low key) i liked it, of course til the end and they vaporized motherfukkers

even then...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
movie was stupid

why would you travel across the galaxy and go a planet that is 70 % water?

You know the the thing that kills you? Why didn't they have protective clothing?

WTF @ that whole movie.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What I remember about 'Signs'......was seeing the previews, all through 2002, which were dope as fukk, watching the trailers online, when that was a big deal, just being really excited for it the whole year, then the whole summer, 'til August, early August....

Looking back, the whole movie wasn't horrible, and had some good tension, and good cinematography, the build up was very well done...but when the credits started to roll that day in August, I was like 'what the fukk was that shyt'? That ending, with the 'Swing away Jack', and the heavy handed god themes...shyt was just awful, my friend and his brother, and I were walking out disgusted and talking shyt about M. Knight.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I actually thought the village was better
again lowkey i liked the village:merchant:
What I remember about 'Signs'......was seeing the previews, all through 2002, which were dope as fukk, watching the trailers online, when that was a big deal, just being really excited for it the whole year, then the whole summer, 'til August, early August....

Looking back, the whole movie wasn't horrible, and had some good tension, and good cinematography, the build up was very well done...but when the credits started to roll that day in August, I was like 'what the fukk was that shyt'? That ending, with the 'Swing away Jack', and the heavy handed god themes...shyt was just awful, my friend and his brother, and I were walking out disgusted and talking shyt about M. Knight.
:pachaha:had to be the beginning of the end where people started figuring out he was a troll

the happening....

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Aliens that can jump like 30 feet high....but don't have the leg strength to kick down a wooden door

lebronwhatever2.png

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
So you tellin' me... an advanced lifeform didn't know it rained on a planet made up of 70% water that can kill them??? :utellin:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
independence day the aliens had ships on ships on ships and didn't even use microsoft security essentials:yeshrug:

an alien culture may not think about having virus protection for computers but I would hope they would be smart enough to realize that a planet could kill them.

Daps
loved it in the theater... when the show the alien in brazil i was like :Slippy:

probably won't love it as much if i were to watch it nowadays with the critic glasses on