What did you think about signs?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I liked this movie. def better than the village which was :gag:

two movies i remember from when i was 19 going to see were the village & the tom cruise jamie foxx movie

we were :ooh: for the village til the end:beli:

the tom cruise movie everyone wanted to leave early:wtb:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
two movies i remember from when i was 19 going to see were the village & the tom cruise jamie foxx movie

we were :ooh: for the village til the end:beli:

the tom cruise movie everyone wanted to leave early:wtb:

this fukker m night shyamalan :upsetfavre: that was the last time he got me

but now Will Smith is gonna be in his latest movie :beli:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The build-up was Hithcock like, and when I first saw the glimpse of the alien I doubled-back like :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Haha. I saw it in theaters and I liked it, some of y'all make some interesting points about how many holes there are though.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Terrible garbage. Horrible filth. Understandable trash. I didnt appreciate this film and found its scared cheap its plot non existent and the ending, anticlimatic. It would have been better as an episode of Xfiles.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The twist was laughable..i think the movie gets props because he did create a great atmosphere and the tension and build up was there. Good musical score, shyt like that. Signs as enuf good stuff going for it that it balances out the wack shyt. Plot holes and common sense shyt brings the movie down if u dont wanna get deep with the flick you can enjoy it more. Its his 3rd best movie imo.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
The aliens were Demons, not from outer space. The whole film uses heavy religious themes and symbolism.

- they wear no "spacesuits" or armor
- no weapons
- cannot unlock doors (demon characteristic)
- vulnerable to water that has been "blessed". Mel tells daughter when she was born everyone thought she was an "angel". She saw premonitions and the water she drank could be considered holy water that burned the demons.
- we dont exactly see their ships, just lights in the sky, and they are invisible.

Were they a test of faith in God? The whole movie alludes to this through Mel's personal conflict with his own faith.

I'm not religious at all but this is one of my fav movies of all time. It's deep :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The aliens were Demons, not from outer space. The whole film uses heavy religious themes and symbolism.

- no weapons
- vulnerable to water that has been "blessed". Mel tells daughter when she was born everyone thought she was an "angel". She saw premonitions and the water she drank could be considered holy water that burned the demons.
- we dont exactly see their ships, just lights in the sky, and they are invisible.

Were they a test of faith in God? The whole movie alludes to this through Mel's personal conflict with his own faith.

I'm not religious at all but this is one of my fav movies of all time. It's deep :ohhh:

:ohhh: Great post. I always thought this was an intelligent, underrated movie. Hell, even the title, Signs, isn't about crop signs. The symbolism, questions of faith, etc. are done so well by M. Night, I really don't understand why he got so wack, so fast...

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

- no weapons

Troll post?

:heh: