What do I need to do and how much money will I need to move me and my family out of America?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Before I continue, I don't give a flying dutch fukk how many of y'all are offended by this thread...how many of y'all one star this or neg me. I don't care how this comes off to y'all, I dont' care if this thread gets deleted. I'm sick and tired of supressing my feelings to make people comfortable....and here it goes.

REAL TALK: I DON'T see Hillary Clinton winning this election. America is still a sexist ass fukking country. I see Trump winning this shyt. And no it's not about him in the white house, it's the millions of racist white people he's emboldening to....I'm not gonna say cause I don't want to upset this board or scare the younger more sensitive audiences of this forum.

But real talk, I have NOT watched TV since June of 2008 and have been feverishly paying attention to the internet, news media, and forums like this one and connecting the dots.

We are going to go from Obama...to Trump. America's hatred of black people is growing...Trump is catering to that. Alot of these cacs have been picking up guns, and bullets, and preparing themselves for whatever...and with these police shootings and stand your ground laws, it's like the powers that be are really gunning for a free for all against us.

So...what do I need to do to get my family the fukk out of this goddamn racist country?

America will never have a place for proud black afrikan peoples who don't see themselves as inferior to whites. NEVER. SO fukk THIS COUNTRY. I refuse to die at the hands of a racist cac or someone else who hates my kind and if I stay, you best believe I'm getting strapped the fukk up.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Well you do have a college degree from a really good university ( PITT). Also Since American degrees have great reputations around the world,it should be easy for you to transition. If I'm correct you're Nigerian ( if I'm wrong I apologize). So you could be very successful in your Home country. That's only if you want to.
:yeshrug:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Everytime I venture out of NYC, I just get HATE directed at me.

White people...you are way too hateful for us to co-exist in this country. Some of you are cool...the majority of you are evil. I hate saying that man....but it's true. I don't care if you call me racist or a reverse racist...I see y'all using the reverse racist shyt to attack black people and make victims into perps and it's disgusting.

I apologize if I offended some of you but seriously for years you have listened to us say shyt like we say on the coli and have done nothing to change cause you refuse to change. So, there is nothing for me to do, but leave.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Well you do have a college degree from a really good university ( PITT). Also Since American degrees have great reputations around the world,it should be easy for you to transition. If I'm correct you're Nigerian ( if I'm wrong I apologize). So you could be very successful in your Home country. That's only if you want to.
:yeshrug:
Yeah, Nigeria it is.

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
...So...what do I need to do to get my family the fukk out of this goddamn racist country?
Search somethin' like, "best African country for Black Americans to live". Look into the cost of livin'. Look at your bank account and skills. Be out.

Wait. You're Nigerian? If you got folks there, be out asap.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But real talk, I have NOT watched TV since June of 2008 and have been feverishly paying attention to the internet, news media, and forums like this one and connecting the dots.

We are going to go from Obama...to Trump. America's hatred of black people is growing...Trump is catering to that. Alot of these cacs have been picking up guns, and bullets, and preparing themselves for whatever...and with these police shootings and stand your ground laws, it's like the powers that be are really gunning for a free for all against us.

:dahell:

Growing?

America's hatred of blacks never wavered

Same with police shootings, they've always happened, it was worse before media coverage

Same with whites owning guns

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:dahell:

Growing?

America's hatred of blacks never wavered

Same with police shootings, they've always happened, it was worse before media coverage

Same with whites owning guns
There's been a 800+% increase in the numher of militias and white supremacists groups in America. I learned this working for the SPLC last year and made a thread about it. This has been increasing Obama stepped in office.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There's been a 800+% increase in the numher of militias and white supremacists groups in America. I learned this working for the SPLC last year and made a thread about it. This has been increasing Obama stepped in office.

They always hated blacks, that's how it's easy for them to create groups dedicated for hate, they never stopped

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
My family is from rural Mississippi, I think I would know about shyt like this

Like I said, they never stopped, that hate never left their hearts

The problem is people really believed racism was over because it wasn't as overt

Racism in America will never be over. It's too profitable.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
For me, the number is $500k. That should give me enough a safety net to buy a house, a vehicle, have a safety net for the next 30+ years, and have enough to invest in something that will continue to generate income. My girl said she's 100% down and her parents said they're willing to move to Africa once they retire in a few years if we go. I'd love for my mom to come but i dont think she'd be able to for health reasons and some of my brothers wouldn't be able to give up the pawgs :wow:

Here's an interview with a woman who moved from the US to Ghana. She said her mortgage for a 3 br house near the ocean is $324/mo