What do you do when you're sick and tired of being sick and tired but know suicide is not the answer?

Why

Superstar
Daps
do shrooms breh

If u close to dmv

Get some penis envy shrooms:francis::stopitslime:(no cap look it up)

That’s the name for real
They potent as shyt and u will be high for hours but u will come out of it wit realizations and go places your imagination can’t fathom

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Just tired of all the BS man. Everything just seems to just piss me off. Just put a squirt of that liquid water enhancer in my water and when I went to shake it up the cap wasn't tight on it enough so some flew out so i just pour the whole thing on my rug. Them impossible burgers the last couple of times I will be cooking them shyts and i go to flip them what seem like half the bottom just sticks to the pan(yes i use oil) so i just throw tbe whole thing at the wall and throw it away. This past year ive gone through lets see about 9 phones cause something pisses me one i just throw it or step on it. Im currently on some 20

This is where my phone stopped typing what I wanted it to type so I punched it and am not on a Tracfone smh. What I was going to say was I am currently on some 2016 LG phone that's ass.

And before you respond unless you've had dreams that feel 100% where you being tortured by demons for hours to the same Jewish song for hours your pain is NOT the same respectfully. I be tryin to be positive I've always been positive. shyt how can you be negative when there's people worse than you with no food, no clean water, used as a sex slave but I don't know lately it's been different.

If god is love which is there all this hate in the air huh?
I see threads like this every now and again and brehs NEVER take the advice, but meditation can do wonders for you.

You're so focused and bring all your attention to whatever's going wrong in your life. You should take a moment to just breathe and BE. Don't think about shyt but your breathing, and breathe naturally. Your mind is gonna wander off to something else but just bring your attention back to your breathing. After 5-15 mins, you'll feel a lot better. After a couple times doing it and catching the hang of it, you'll start unlocking positive thoughts you would've never had otherwise, it's okay to focus on them.

My life ain't perfect but who I thought I was and what I thought I would do when I graduated college is night and day from who I am now. Completely unrecognizable.

Mystic

All Star
Daps
do shrooms breh

If u close to dmv

Get some penis envy shrooms:francis::stopitslime:(no cap look it up)

That’s the name for real
They potent as shyt and u will be high for hours but u will come out of it wit realizations and go places your imagination can’t fathom
Aye bruh im all for something different but im good on the tool talk 😶

Why

Superstar
Daps
Aye bruh im all for something different but im good on the tool talk 😶
It’s the name of the shroom :manny:

They said it’s the most potent shroom in the store
Had to cop the top shelf shrooms

Mystic

All Star
Daps
It’s the name of the shroom :manny:

They said it’s the most potent shroom in the store
Had to cop the top shelf shrooms
I know i was just joking. I had some shrooms once but I don't think I took enough because I really didn't feel it like that but maybe that's because I was too busy throwing up to notice

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Here is my advise to anyone who is not currently sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Find something that motivates you. For me when I wake up I like to listen to a few mins of audio like Les Brown, Eric Thomas, Jim Rohn etc. Fitness is also part of my daily routine.

We all will have terrible days but it was said it’s easier to stay up than get up. I think when you form positive routines it’s easier to maintain.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
MOVE....AWAY.... FROM.... FRIENDS AND FAMILY.... CAUSING.... YOU.... PAIN

Move far away to another city. Its as simple as that