What do you miss the most about the 90s???

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I miss dial up and the long time I had to wait for 1 picture to appear on my 56K modem.

I miss VHS tapes and how it took forever to rewind and foward to a specific part.

I miss when computers were only good for playing solitaire.

I miss beepers.

I miss when you could buy chinese food with food stamps.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mainly I miss the music and how it made me feel when I listened to it. I miss buying blank cassette tapes. I miss how food tasted better. Life was simpler back then.
This!! I love the era we live in but the music is the only thing that has declined in this era.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This!! I love the era we live in but the music is the only thing that has declined in this era.

For me, music back then was more diverse. Also, substance in music was more important than it is now. But, times change, music changes along with the listeners/fans.

I am glad I kept a lot of my old mixtapes and CDs. Glad I also have a Walkman and boom box to listen to my tapes and cds. Good times back then! Oh, I forgot, I also miss the gear we rocked back then and before.

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
I disagree with those saying social media. Man I wish we did have that shyt back in the day. All the so-called infamous rap battles that went on. The fights and other occurrences. Like some said in the booth Ll battle Jay-z. We miss a lot.