What do you miss the most about the 90s???

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
200.gif

p*ssy landing strips.
Aight, real spit. I honestly miss thee fukk out of Arcades, man. shyt were goat tier videogaming experiences back in the day. Hopefully if I ever hit Japan I'd get a whiff of that old-school feel.
When Wrestlefest and NBA Jam dropped in the arcade:wow:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
When Wrestlefest and NBA Jam dropped in the arcade:wow:

Never got to play Wrestlefest so I swap that out with Saturday Night Slam Masters. NBA Jam with the arcade speakers amplifying that glass shattering slam or that heart breaking 'doink'
But any Arcade that had this Behemoth?
a0946420667_10.jpg

:banderas: You know nikkas wasn't playing when you saw like damn near 40 dollars in quarters/tokens stacked 'cause you and the homeys planned on beating that bytch that weekend and wasn't easing up until you did.

We had it good, Breh. :to:

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
My adolescence. I was 9 in 90 and 18 in 99. What a time it was
:wow:
You lucky sumbish:wow:
I caught the tail end... 9 in 1999

I miss c.d. booklets and adventuring as a child.
We would hop on our bikes and ride out to the national mall, union station or h street and cut the fukk up... now kids watch YouTube vids about kids riding bikes:russ:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You lucky sumbish:wow:
I caught the tail end... 9 in 1999

I miss c.d. booklets and adventuring as a child.
We would hop on our bikes and ride out to the national mall, union station or h street and cut the fukk up... now kids watch YouTube vids about kids riding bikes:russ:
Trust me breh I know how lucky I am. I came up during the goat decade. We used to ride bikes all day long :wow:

My daughter goes out one her bike now and is back in in 15 minutes talking bout its hot:hhh: