What do you miss the most about the 90s???

$lim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis, IN
i miss life before the internet and cell phones. we were the last generation to see life before a digital world. the 90s was really the last great decade. all this technology just allows people to hide more and be more fake. i was 8 in 1990 and graduated HS in 2000. i feel like i have a whole other understanding of the world that people who were born in the late 90s and 2000s will never understand. you young mfs would lose your mind if you ever lost your cell phone, or couldn’t check Facebook. or actually had to talk to people face to face.

and music now sucks. period. i don’t care what drugs you mfs are on, or what year it is......you’ll never experience the music and time of growing up and being in middle/high school while Pac and Biggie were alive and MJ playing on the Bulls. you lost!

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
But any Arcade that had this Behemoth?
a0946420667_10.jpg

:banderas: You know nikkas wasn't playing when you saw like damn near 40 dollars in quarters/tokens stacked 'cause you and the homeys planned on beating that bytch that weekend and wasn't easing up until you did.

We had it good, Breh. :to:
Breh this game was the shyt! I remember we used to go to Mr. Gatti/Gattiland to eat the buffet and play this game. You could hear Colossus's scream when he used his special throughout the whole arcade. When they released it on Xbox live years ago but it wasn't the same especially since you had unlimited continues. If I had the money and space I would buy the actual arcade game. :mjcry: