What do you think existed before the universe?

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I been thinking. What do yall think existed before the formation of the earth and the universe? Do you think it was just nothingness? Religious brehs do y'all believe God always was? Was there ever a point in time nothing existed at all?

Sound off.
ZJ2OAyN.png

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Higher Learning is a little bit too holier than thou for my taste. I want to hear TLR's thoughts
ZJ2OAyN.png

Agreed. Higher Learning isn't really a smart sub forum here. It's just a bunch of extremely opinionated people bickering back and forth about the typical internet debates.

Anyway, I would assume that it was vast nothingness, much like the nothingness that's predicted to exist at the end of this universe unless human beings manage to find a way to overcome the law of entropy.

Edit: If you're curious about the future of the universe and how it would empty itself out, here's the Wikipedia article on the subject. It's really fascinating!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_far_future

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
In the beginning God Created Heaven and Earth. Thought this was common knowledge by now :troll:
My question is, what was before the beginning tho
jMmxmM4.png

I use to ask myself that question as a child.

I use to have dreams that if the universe didnt exist that it was just a huge white of nothingness. :ehh:

I was a weird kid
Same. It still comes to mind sometimes. What does nothing look like :merchant:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
It's said that life was discovered to existed before earth, I'm guessing somehow just a mass form of rocks somehow got formed together thru the different pressure changes in space and all that kinda shyt.

Basically just nothing but stars and rocks I think. Good fukking question.