What does Brotherhood look like to you?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My boys check on each other, talk about real shyt, celebrate the wins in life, etc etc.
I keep a tight circle... which is why I had to make some changes based on recent events.

Who you with and who u give energy to impacts your life

Indeed.
Lots of overlap with being an uncle, oddly enough. Fate gives you your family, thank all gods you can choose/vet your friends.
Gotta choose wisely.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
AAAABXU70IgPYOOtZ4UjRhik_Q2RHXEMLfszk9rHp6024_nqXkN4IJjlNDV_MQaHT3-57V_pZlvqaAeVq3ZJRloPUpe9yOX3vVvWmQi4rlnycfcSme7-.jpg

:banderas:

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Outside of biology. I mean with your friends. Do ya'll check on each other? Do ya'll make sure each other are doing well or encourage each other. Do ya'll have camaraderie? Let's speak on it bros.

My friends check on me consistently and I check on them as well. Over the last few years we have made a concerted effort to make sure everyone’s doing ok beyond the surface level question level that has historically been, “How are you and the family?” Also, my inner circle is exceptional at sharing information regarding finances and health that may be beneficial to the whole squad.

Daps
My boys check on each other, talk about real shyt, celebrate the wins in life, etc etc.
I keep a tight circle... which is why I had to make some changes based on recent events.

Who you with and who u give energy to impacts your life.

Sounds like you cut them dudes out your life. I hate you had to do it but when you're going in a different direction than someone else is, yall gotta move apart. It's the only way

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My friends check on me consistently and I check on them as well. Over the last few years we have made a concerted effort to make sure everyone’s doing ok beyond the surface level question level that has historically been, “How are you and the family?” Also, my inner circle is exceptional at sharing information regarding finances and health that may be beneficial to the whole squad.
Sounds like a good squad.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Try to check in once a month or two if nothing major comes up. Being there to talk regularly though and help and vice versa. As long as the energy is reciprocated we cool.

it goes without saying that they should never try my woman or anybody I talk to in that manner.

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Blood couldn't make us closer
Kids call us uncle, call each other mothers"mom" ,get on each other when we fukk up, put each other on game. We laugh about how we've grown up just yesterday. fukk it, I'll take the negs and:dame:but that's my brother(s) I tell them I love them all the time, life way too short

that’s an on point crew, especially the mention of holding each other accountable.