What does Brotherhood look like to you?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Blood couldn't make us closer
Kids call us uncle, call each other mothers"mom" ,get on each other when we fukk up, put each other on game. We laugh about how we've grown up just yesterday. fukk it, I'll take the negs and:dame:but that's my brother(s) I tell them I love them all the time, life way too short
You got to. For real man. Brotherly love is important because when you're facing an army you better have those who love you and can hold you down.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Definitely a good circle of friends! I’m extremely blessed to have my inner circle.

How would you describe how your circle functions in relation to the questions that you posted?
Just seeing this. I would say my circle is fairly similar. We've weathered a storm or two together and pulled one of our bros out of a rutt. We share info an tips on how to better each other. Consult in times of crisis and have empathy and encourage success. I wouldn't want anyone else to have my back.

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Just seeing this. I would say my circle is fairly similar. We've weathered a storm or two together and pulled one of our bros out of a rutt. We share info an tips on how to better each other. Consult in times of crisis and have empathy and encourage success. I wouldn't want anyone else to have my back.

:salute: to you and your crew on helping to get your homie that was in a rutt back on his square. Having a strong circle is essential, especially during these times.