What does Hunter do for WrestleMania Night 1 main event?

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
you can have Jey Uso win the world title and have him fight his twin Jimmy Uso paul already set the storyline in motion for jimmy when he told him to go for Seths belt

or you can do something with Gunther/Drew Mcintyre who have worked their asses off this past year and deserve it as well

you also have Io/Bayley or Rhea/Becky i guess

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They've got 70 days and a MITB contract to change that.
If anything, Maybe R-Truth can get him over enough as a heel coming off that big reaction at the rumble.

Build up to a 1 on 1 at EC

But they still gotta get the tag titles off them first

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Easy answer is Gunther, back up answer is Priest, and you still have Drew if needed.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Iyo sky vs Bianca vs Bailey. Bianca goes over. :mjgrin:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
drew wins the chamber, flaunts it, gets suckered into a title vs mania shot vs. gunther, he loses. gunther moves on, wins and has to defend against drew at wm backlash.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Had starting writing this prior to Punk confirming he'd be out for Mania last night.

Gunther is do for sure but I'd probably have him end his IC reign at WM to start someone else with a big moment. Bron maybe?

Plus tough to know how healthy Seth will be to go full tilt in a Gunther style match.

I think I'd have Drew beat a weaken Seth instead. He'd probably get a nice pop too, even though he's heel, his promos have been hard to argue against. Is it worth closing Night 1? Not sure. I could see LA Knight getting an uber pop over Logan to win the US strap but that wouldn't close. So likely Bayley/Rhea - crowd was fukking hard with Bayley during the Rumble.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
you can have Jey Uso win the world title and have him fight his twin Jimmy Uso paul already set the storyline in motion for jimmy when he told him to go for Seths belt

or you can do something with Gunther/Drew Mcintyre who have worked their asses off this past year and deserve it as well

you also have Io/Bayley or Rhea/Becky i guess

Jey vs Jimmy for the belt def woulda been flames

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Yea if I get a fukkin women's match with all due respect in the main event I'm throwing batteries like when irvin broke his neck on the field.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yea if I get a fukkin women's match with all due respect in the main event I'm throwing batteries like when irvin broke his neck on the field.

There's not enough buzz for Becky/Rhea or Bayley/Iyo(not even a real thing yet) to justify that slot.

Jade vs Bianca would do it instantly though