What does Hunter do for WrestleMania Night 1 main event?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
It should be Gunther but since he can’t travel. I guess Seth vs Drew

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I saw someone suggest the main event being a triple threat with Drew, Seth and Sami for the world title
That’s my suggestion and I think you have Sami go over and then have Priest cash in on the Raw after Mania…

Most are penciling in Rhea vs Becky, but Becky feels ice cold for a Mania main event…

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Wrestling fans bytch and moan about "the same ole, same ole." And now that Punk is out, Brock is out and Seth has to pivot, ppl are mad.

You have a chance to have something different.

I get the Punk love, but, he'll be back before Summerslam. This is a perfect time to push a couple guys up and out.

I actually like the idea of Cody v. Seth with Cody going over. The belt needs a history and constantly treating it as less than isn't the best idea.

Have Gunther go over Jey Uso with interference by his brother.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
idk but come SummerSlam I need to see CM Punk vs Drew, Drew heel character is the best thing in WWE right now :wow:

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Drew getting a main event match in front of a crowd advances his story.

Seth vs Drew would be a hard hitting match. I’d have no problem with Drew going over and Seth taking some time off.

With how flabby Punk looked prior to his injury, it’s probably a blessing in disguise that he got hurt. With Seth being hobbled, that match would most likely be mid.