What does it feel like to hit a woman's cervix?

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
The vagina expands with arousal. Some are more shallow than most, but if shes really into it, it'll stretch and if u hit spots around the cervix, it could be pleasurable. Some women can cum from hitting the cervix.

Feels like a squishy lump. Normally, the girl will jump or flinch.

But yea, p*ssy widens up when a woman is really into it and cumming. She’ll get super wet and might pee/squirt. Sexually inexperienced nikkas will confuse this for loose vagina.

If that coochie farts from the back, it’s not loose.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Feels like a squishy lump. Normally, the girl will jump or flinch.

But yea, p*ssy widens up when a woman is really into it and cumming. She’ll get super wet and might pee/squirt. Sexually inexperienced nikkas will confuse this for loose vagina.

If that coochie farts from the back, it’s not loose.
This, y'all ain't reaching no cervix. I only messed with 1 woman that I couldn't reach, anybody else you'd barely feel anything before the woman jumps back and has to stop. She either gonna feel some nausea, feel like she was punched in the ovaries, uncomfortable pressure, similar to an electrical shock, etc.

It ain't something to strive for and it's actually mood killing because your thinking you putting in work but really causing pain and discomfort to your partner :francis:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She just said she doesn't have one in. I'll keep conversating with her to figure it out, but it wasn't an IUD.

Those shyts hurt. Whatever she had felt more like a wet finger or some shyt. It was firm.

Edit: She has an IUD in her arm.
:russ: that's like having a bbl on ya wisdom tooth , that shyt don't go there

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
it hurts...

whats crazy is you cant tell when a woman's p*ssy is shallow... shyt is like throwing the dice
Mad it took 6 posts for someone to say this. Yeah women say it don’t feel good. But of course rappers have bars bragging about the shyt lol

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It was like a squishy feeling and my ex did not enjoy it lol I could feel her shaking when I hit it. Only time I can remember actually feeling it

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Doggystyle lets even the shortest penis hit the cervix because the vaginal canal is shortened when she's bending over. It should feel like hitting the inside of a metal bottle cap. It's hard and there's some ridges and slightly pointed parts.