What does it feel like to hit a woman's cervix?

Patrón Papi

I’m a player
Daps
Reppin
The Land/216
Try to hit that A spot and watch her go crazy. You gotta hit it like you’re pressing a button :wow:

My meat ain’t even that big and I had her folding :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
7th District
:dame:

Ask my wife. Enough to keep her running from my dikk when I’m going ham. Talking bout her stomach hurts only makes me go harder.

:demonic:
Stop jack hammering it breh :dead:

Trust, she ain't enjoying it. Slow it down and hit her with angles instead :wow:

When she starts throwing it, that's when you hammer :ufdup:

Even then I still mix it up. Gotta keep her on her toes :lawd:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Does she have an IUD in? That shyt hurts.
The worst is when you diggin deep in the guts and you can feel the IUD strings poking your joint :damn:

My girl got the nuvaring :blessed: i never feel it and I haven’t pulled out in nearly 2 years :wow:

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Stop jack hammering it breh :dead:

Trust, she ain't enjoying it. Slow it down and hit her with angles instead :wow:

When she starts throwing it, that's when you hammer :ufdup:

Even then I still mix it up. Gotta keep her on her toes :lawd:

Hit that coochie at an angle so that your dikkhead hits that front area above her clit.

Soon as your dikkhead enter, make it your priority to angle it enough to hit the area behind her pubic hairs.

Thank me later.

It’s not always about long dikking, pounding, and making her do all that loud ass hollering.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Does she have an IUD in? That shyt hurts.
I remember when my ex wife had hers put in, first time I hit it it felt like the tip of my dikk got poked with a needle. Pretty sure I knocked her shyt loose cause she still got pregnant after that.

Daps
Reppin
7th District
Hit that coochie at an angle so that your dikkhead hits that front area above her clit.

Soon as your dikkhead enter, make it your priority to angle it enough to hit the area behind her pubic hairs.

Thank me later.

It’s not always about long dikking, pounding, and making her do all that loud ass hollering.
As an Aladdin sword nikka, I take full advantage in doggy :wow:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I've bruised plenty cervix's
UKVu0t8.gif

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It's not pleasant cause you're hitting something with the most sensitive part of your body.
Only positive is that it tends to be tighter if you that deep in somebody. I was hitting this husky white chick once and her p*ssy was shallow as hell. Every stroke my head felt like it was slamming into a wall. Yet I couldn't stop despite the pain :sadbron:. head was crazy too, I wanted to run that back but she got real mad I tried to force her to get a plan b in the morning when she was trying go to brunch instead