What happen to the revolution down in Ferguson and the rest of the US?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
winter is a bytch

:manny:

people have to demand change from lawmakers until they get the point, the media needs to support the public and push the issue further as well, imo

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
winter is a bytch

:manny:

people have to demand change from lawmakers until they get the point, the media needs to support the public and push the issue further as well, imo
It's like the boy who cried wolf at this point though. The lawmakers know the people don't have the persistence to actually force their hand so they continue to shyt on us.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
What revolution...? :dwillhuh:

There are people still putting in work in Ferguson, but movements need organizations and proper political orientations to be impactful. Working class New Afrikans aren't organizing on a mass level with an awareness of their class position and with a proper analysis of racism.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
not be a broken record here but we have to be more active in local government and elect candidates who will do what we need and have integrity whatever their race.
in the case of ferguson to have no black officials or police officers is shameful and the residents are wholly to blame.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There are protests going on everywhere still...

That being said I still think Ferguson should have turned that anger towards voting out city officials who set up a system that allows cops to terrorize the black population with ridiculous fines and fees.

Daps
Reppin
TYL
we had to go back to "real life" Ninja's have jobs and responsibilities at home. We have to keep those light's on. If we had the financial means to continue to protest, I think we would still be fighting at full force. Protests are more or less for the youth. When I was 17-25 years of age and in school. I was passionate about my ideas and beliefs and would stand up for those and jump out the window on occasion. Now that I'm in my 30's, I'm still passionate about my beliefs, but I also know that I have this mortgage and these bills that need to be paid. I have to attend this meeting, and edit these videos. Film this. Film that. Write this. Write that. I don't have time to protest. And these shorties ain't checking for "freedom fighters" lol. (bad joke). But I think you get what I'm saying.