What has to happen to you to be able to do something like this?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
We need to have the same smoke at all times. The fire needs to stay hot. nikkas need profiles and addresses exposed just like the white folks get when they violate

You have to kill a cancer completely

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
And for the record... he definitely accidentally kicked the baby. Wasnt intentional

She got right in the way when he was tryna do his Liu Kang kick :francis:

Still like I said, if we made it a universal rule in our community that our men dont beat up on women UNLESS shes attacking you, then stuff like this wouldn't happen

:comeon:Come on breh? He was no where near the other lady. He aim right for that kid. She only shifted a little bit and got the end of foot. He didn't even bother to adjust himself while he was in the air when he knew he was going to come down on the kid.

I guarantee you this is over some nikka. That is the only reason a group of females would be this passionate about whooping another female.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Sad thing is it seems like everyone in this video could barely formulate a sentence when Worldstarthiphop first started and now they have grown up to exude the same behavior that website displays.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
And for the record... he definitely accidentally kicked the baby. Wasnt intentional

She got right in the way when he was tryna do his Liu Kang kick :francis:

Still like I said, if we made it a universal rule in our community that our men dont beat up on women UNLESS shes attacking you, then stuff like this wouldn't happen

This^
When he starts running at the 01 mark that baby is still in between the two girls...then she moved.

Nobody should be assaulted. But if they have to fight it should be one-on-one. it's wrong for anyone else to jump in and doesn't matter if they're male or female.

You would think that women especially wouldn't want to start a fight with a baby right there. but I guess I would be wrong. None of them had any regard for that child .

Clive42

All Star
Daps
I think thats the big thing is that he showed ZERO remorse after kicking her and continued to distribute multiple jumpkicks afterward like that was his only special move. If that fukk nikka actually tried to pick the girl up after and move her out of the way it wouldnt be so exaggerated, bad but not to where nikkas was kill him

Yeah even if he werent trying to go for the little girl, his overall actions don't look good. The young mother is getting fukked up by 2 girls and he tries to sneak attack her while that is going on, but then ends up kicking the victim's baby in the head who was escaping the fight and was already scared and crying (:mjcry:), and then doesn't even care that he just did that.... Instead he joins the fight kicking the mother bare times and when the fight stops and she tries to get back up, he fly kicks her again like a bytch sending her head into the door.

Not even the people recording cared about the baby, its all for show and social media. I don't want there to be any more violence involving black people and I dont wanna see him get killed either, but if he gets jumped then he deserves it.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
https://www.facebook.com/jakeyze.curry.3/photos

103450747_279726920073294_8310117061068104879_o.jpg
Does this guy really have 70 somethin dollars layed out on the pavement :weirdo:

Rap music really provides a muse for these little demons to express themselves....

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
That was the most premeditated bytch-made shyt i've seen in a while.

That's a little kid. You made a conscious decision to kick a child.

The fukk is wrong with these people. :gucci:

Those tags, :dahell: what are you saying?