What has to happen to you to be able to do something like this?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
That dude is the type that many would make excuses for by saying some shyt like "The city closed all the rec centers down! He doesnt have anything to do or anywhere to go!"

:unimpressed:

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
If this nikka got shot by a cop i would bake the cop a cake, fukk this pathetic excuse of a human being

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Does this guy really have 70 somethin dollars layed out on the pavement :weirdo:

Rap music really provides a muse for these little demons to express themselves....

But but but violent rap doesn’t influence the youth according to the Coli

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not gonna watch but probably undiagnosed mental illness. Put him in a detention center with mandatory psych eval

:mjlol:

I work with emotionally and behavioral disordered kids. They wouldn’t dare do shyt like this. They love little kids it’s just adults who they don’t know is who they have issues with.

stop making excuses for this filth

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:mjlol:

I work with emotionally and behavioral disordered kids. They wouldn’t dare do shyt like this. They love little kids it’s just adults who they don’t know is who they have issues with.

stop making excuses for this filth

:yeshrug: could be a psychopath

Wouldnt break my heart if he got thrown under the jail. All I'm saying is that society rushes to punish people to the extremes sometimes

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yo and this lady was pregnant too:snoop:

https://nypost.com/2020/07/15/video-shows-teens-beating-pregnant-mom-kicking-toddler/

The mom of the teen boy defended him on her Facebook, claiming the tot kick was an “accident,” the Mirror reported.

“He didn’t try 2 kick that baby he tried 2 jump over the baby on to her and made a mistake…as y’all can see the baby ran from under the girl fighting while he was coming down,” said the mom, who was not identified in the report.

“My kid is not that type 2 kick a baby…accident [sic] happen.”

:gucci: