What have the Republican Party done for Black People? Or some proposals they have introduced to help Black People?

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Literally nothing.

In fact, they're doing everything in their power to get rid of tangibles for Black people while also trying to erase our history and claim that slavery was a result of voluntary immigration.

But they do a good propaganda job at pretending that global inflation is a result of Democrats and that crime rates in Red States are squeaky clean even though Jackson, Mississippi has more homicides per capita than Chicago.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
jus google Republicans helped african americans

that article was written by a black republican politician...

:mjlol:

He went against affirmative action...

My measure of him is that he does not have any following in the black community,” says Rep. Julian Dixon (D-Los Angeles), one of 40 members of the black congressional delegation, the largest ever. “And he does give white Americans cover by virtue of the color of his skin. He makes them feel more comfortable in dismantling programs that I think are still well needed.”

The rise and fall of Gary Alvin Franks, 42, over an issue that has been thrust front and center here and in California began in June, when he eagerly sought permission from House leaders to fire the “first salvo against affirmative action.”

He drafted a law that would end the practice of reserving a small percentage of federal contracts--known as set-asides--for companies controlled by minorities or women.

you are quoting a masterc00n in defense of the republicans..

you cant make this shyt up

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
bothsiders on their way right now to run interference...

"but what about the democrats"

:mjlol:

Show me where the Democrats gave black people reparations. Can't do that, can you?

Damn shill.
i called it..

:pachaha:

u can fact check if u want..

I already did... you should research stuff before you post republican propaganda in here

just show the laws that were enacted... shouldn't be too hard right...?

:lolbron: