What have the Republican Party done for Black People? Or some proposals they have introduced to help Black People?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all the rich people i know in LA are republicans...

but here's the real question...

how does the democratic party's policies help rich people more than republican policies?

I don't understand why a rich person would vote for democrats when 99% of the time rich people benefit greater from republican policy.

explain...

What generation we talking about breh? All the rich tech people I know vote Democrat and there’s millions of those on the coast.

And it’s not really about interest but perception, trump has made republicanism toxic to upper middle class people who run in those circles. Before him people could pretend to vote Republican and not appear to lose too much social status. Think about it all the upper middle class suburbanites who would love to vote for a so called “moderate” republican like mitt Romney or whatever.

It’s not actually about policies but about perception and presentation, trump is a toxic brand and wine moms can’t stand him.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound dumb than a mothafukka. Dudes gotta be Democrat dikkriders for asking wtf Republicans have done for Black people? Sit ya ass down.

Republicans haven’t done anything for us because it’s not in their economic interests to do so? We all know the answer so why are we making the thread pretending to want an answer?

Y’all act like there’s a secret cabal of republican posters on this board lol.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Republicans haven’t done anything for us because it’s not in their economic interests to do so? We all know the answer so why are we making the thread pretending to want an answer?

Y’all act like there’s a secret cabal of republican posters on this board lol.

:mjlol:

Not only are there alot of Republican posters on this board, they are FAR from secret.

Last edited:
Daps
all the rich people i know in LA are republicans...

but here's the real question...

how does the democratic party's policies help rich people more than republican policies?

I don't understand why a rich person would vote for democrats when 99% of the time rich people benefit greater from republican policy.

explain...
Field/house...

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
What generation we talking about breh? All the rich tech people I know vote Democrat and there’s millions of those on the coast.

And it’s not really about interest but perception, trump has made republicanism toxic to upper middle class people who run in those circles. Before him people could pretend to vote Republican and not appear to lose too much social status. Think about it all the upper middle class suburbanites who would love to vote for a so called “moderate” republican like mitt Romney or whatever.

It’s not actually about policies but about perception and presentation, trump is a toxic brand and wine moms can’t stand him.

Your argument sounds extremely anecdotal and you seem to be drawing a conclusion from the tech bros that you may or may not know. Peter theil and Elon musk (thanks to PayPal) are both tech bros and they seem to be pretty active on the right. And then you have to account for the elite on wall street and there's no way they'd favor democratic policies

0x0.png

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Rather than fall for tribalist archaic thought let’s ask this.

What did either party do other than hold progress by supporting existing institutions?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

Most rich people aren’t in tech… they are in finance or business lol. You really think the rich demographic consists of a majority of tech workers??

Breh… you low key telling on yourself. You need to meet more ppl.