What headphones do you use?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I got these Tozo-T6 for like $50.

Been meaning to upgrade to either the Jabra or AirPod Pros, just never got around to it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Care to explain the getting used to part? Saw an ad for their Elite 85t and was wondering if it’s good for gym sessions or if I should go back for the 75t active.
The earbuds have fantastic bass but they fit so tight you can feel your footsteps etc

it takes some time to get used to

morris

Superstar
Daps
BTW, anyone looking for cheap, quality BT over-the-ear headphones, it's hard to get any better than this at the price

Audition Pro

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Care to explain the getting used to part? Saw an ad for their Elite 85t and was wondering if it’s good for gym sessions or if I should go back for the 75t active.
stick with the 75t actives, they're water & sweat proof. doing the comparison on the website, the 85t's only upgrades are adjustable ANC and more mics, but they're not sweat/waterproof which is a must if you're going to use them working out IMO

i have the 75t actives, give them a 9/10 - i gotta find a different tip for the left earbud, it falls out occasionally when i'm doing things that require lying down once i'm into the sweaty parts of my workout, otherwise they make me happy :smile:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
stick with the 75t actives, they're water & sweat proof. doing the comparison on the website, the 85t's only upgrades are adjustable ANC and more mics, but they're not sweat/waterproof which is a must if you're going to use them working out IMO

i have the 75t actives, give them a 9/10 - i gotta find a different tip for the left earbud, it falls out occasionally when i'm doing things that require lying down once i'm into the sweaty parts of my workout, otherwise they make me happy :smile:
The 85s are IPX4 which is fine for working out. 75 Actives are IPX7. IPX4 means they can get wet and be fine. IPX7 means they can be submerged in a meter of water for 30 minutes.