What I noticed is that Women with Sultry voices....

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
actually from my experience the women with the cutest voices tend to have a larger amount of bodyfat and not be what many consider attractive facially.,..

In fact some would say these type of women have practiced trying to sound "appealing".
In your experience. In mine they were good looking light skin girls but brehs in here got upset and acted like I said All women that sound like this are light skin :francis:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Why are you nikkas acting like we can't see who we are talking to? I'm talking about obvious real life face to face communication :gucci:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In your experience. In mine they were good looking light skin girls but brehs in here got upset and acted like I said All women that sound like this are light skin :francis:

i'm from the days of calling a chick on the phone from black planet or from the chat lines :russ: we literally didn't go off of anything but their voice I know what you mean...This face time and skype has at least opened the game up...So I'm assuming dudes aren't getting catfished as much as us.