What if a Static Shock movie is released and....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tumblr_nworbu0r2l1ush1pmo2_500.gif

:mjpls:

That was just......some fun...:mjgrin::lolbron:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bendis was putting in work when he had luke smashing her in the comics...:lolbron: Major All time high fukkery....

White dudes really gonna lose their minds especially if the white woman is attractive... :bryan:
Luke put it in her butt.

Scott Lang couldn't even do that.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

1. It's Netflix TV show. The producers/writers on Netflix shows have more freedom to take chances on things that they would be restricted on in a big budget blockbuster film or Network TV.

2. Luke Cage & Jessica Jones are a major couple in Marvel comics that every comicbook fan is familiar with. You can't do a Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, or a "Heores for Hire" TV show with Luke & Jessica's relationship being a factor.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
He had a love interest with Sistah first tho but I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up with the crackkka girl on the big screen :francis:

That’ll suck too especially considering that Virgil is my most favorite Black superhero smh.

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
He had a love interest with Sistah first tho but I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up with the crackkka girl on the big screen :francis:

That’ll suck too especially considering that Virgil is my most favorite Black superhero smh.
:heh: nikka Virgil has been love with that girl since he first saw her, she's always been the Mary Jane to his Spider-man HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:heh: