What if a Static Shock movie is released and....

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
I like static as a cartoon my favorite character was "She-Bang", I dont know if it will translate on the movie screen well. The comic book story is not exactly the same are the cartoon. In the cartoon the girl he like after the first half of season one was black but lightskin.

This is picture of Daisy and her mom.

latest
He dated her in the comic as well.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Coli needs to make up their mind there's a interracial agenda but they wouldn't have a interracial relationship in a movie :francis:
The Coli overstates the interracial agenda. BUT, when it IS done, it's this here...
White male with any flavor of the rainbow he chooses. If a minority male gets a white female love interest today he's likely Latino.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can tell you this much...Static Shocks movie wouldn't be that damn popular.

:what: you buggin.... Static is a FAN FAVORITE in DC comics.... he's a plucky underdog like peter parker and got cool powers and a cool look plus he's black... and before he was even brought in before DC his comics was kinda edgy ASF especially when he was drawn with Malcolm X iconophy as his super hero suit... :lolbron: Trust me it would be popular.

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
1. It's Netflix TV show. The producers/writers on Netflix shows have more freedom to take chances on things that they would be restricted on in a big budget blockbuster film or Network TV.

2. Luke Cage & Jessica Jones are a major couple in Marvel comics that every comicbook fan is familiar with. You can't do a Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, or a "Heores for Hire" TV show with Luke & Jessica's relationship being a factor.
Lol Virgil and Frieda's relationship is the same.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

1. It's Netflix TV show. The producers/writers on Netflix shows have more freedom to take chances on things that they would be restricted on in a big budget blockbuster film or Network TV.

2. Luke Cage & Jessica Jones are a major couple in Marvel comics that every comicbook fan is familiar with. You can't do a Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, or a "Heores for Hire" TV show with Luke & Jessica's relationship being a factor.

Lol Virgil and Frieda's relationship is the same.

:yeshrug: Until this thread, I had no idea who Static's love interests were.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe i'm mistaken but he doesn't seem to be really spoke about much.

:what: you buggin.... Static is a FAN FAVORITE in DC comics.... he's a plucky underdog like peter parker and got cool powers and a cool look plus he's black... and before he was even brought in before DC his comics was kinda edgy ASF especially when he was drawn with Malcolm X iconophy as his super hero suit... :lolbron: Trust me it would be popular.