"What if I lose" PAC saying Floyd told him on the phone.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Smh, of course he's gonna say that, it's business and this is why MOST huge fights have rematch clauses. Floyd would be a fool to think that he can't lose, I keep telling dudes that hes a business man first. Most likely does this with every match he has.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Naw manny bullshytting, now im sure manny thinks he Wont lose but everything else is shenanigans . He says this now while promoting a fight ? Should Floyd not fight anyone until at earliest may waitin for manny? He was busy trying to weight drain cotto and not make a mayweather fight . Why didn't manny say Floyd said that after they talked ? If i Remember correctly arum came out shooting down the fight before floyd fought cotto.Instead they were talking about building stadiums , and cuts that didn't heal from November . Pbf offered him the money is advisors said no . Arum said a 45-45 split and winner gets last 10 % and it took him years to agree to random drug testing what happened to fear of needles ? Blood lose weakening him? Superstition ? Manny supporters need to ask themselves this he has no answer for his mysterious decrease in power since he agreed to some form of testing. Z
Top rank is just trying to cash manny out while Floyd could fight canelo In may , hell marvila dropping to 150 's would be more a challenge .
Manny has a punchers chance other than that like jmm said Floyd's defense is too much for PAC

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Naw manny bullshytting, now im sure manny thinks he Wont lose but everything else is shenanigans . He says this now while promoting a fight ? Should Floyd not fight anyone until at earliest may waitin for manny? He was busy trying to weight drain cotto and not make a mayweather fight . Why didn't manny say Floyd said that after they talked ? If i Remember correctly arum came out shooting down the fight before floyd fought cotto.Instead they were talking about building stadiums , and cuts that didn't heal from November . Pbf offered him the money is advisors said no . Arum said a 45-45 split and winner gets last 10 % and it took him years to agree to random drug testing what happened to fear of needles ? Blood lose weakening him? Superstition ? Manny supporters need to ask themselves this he has no answer for his mysterious decrease in power since he agreed to some form of testing. Z
Top rank is just trying to cash manny out while Floyd could fight canelo In may , hell marvila dropping to 150 's would be more a challenge .
Manny has a punchers chance other than that like jmm said Floyd's defense is too much for PAC

That nikka Stephen A was taking everything Pacquiao was saying at face value yesterday on his show. If I seen him in person I'd give him his own look :comeon:

Anyone who takes Stephen A serious about what he has to say about boxing should slapped. Manny can't even beat the piss drinker so why would Floyd be scared of him

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nikka Stephen A was taking everything Pacquiao was saying at face value yesterday on his show. If I seen him in person I'd give him his own look :comeon:

Anyone who takes Stephen A serious about what he has to say about boxing should slapped. Manny can't even beat the piss drinker so why would Floyd be scared of him

Guys always fall for toprank shenanigans . They acting like floyd should have first take on speeddial . Yhey just trying to get floyd on the show . Sas gets props for being honest to mannys face but come on jflagship, hatton actual boxers know that Floyd will win two guys who don't follow boxing shouldn't be talking .Lets say manny Isn't lying its possible said Floyd said why give you 50 % ? I draw more than you and he has more to lose he brings the 0 PAC doesn't .

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Nothing new here. They say they agreed to all of Floyd's demands but when negotiations come, they deny it and come up with excuses like needing an extra week for a cut to heal.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean we all knew that both sides really wanted to milk to the earning potential of their boxing careers before they took on this fight, which is pretty much why this shyt hasnt gone down

:yeshrug:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Da fight woulda been made 2 and a half years ago at a 50/50 spilt if manny just signed da friggin contract(thAt mayweather had already signed) and just did da friggin blood test

Now all of a sudden hes willin to do it?

When ppl say floyd is scared all i can do is laugh

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Floyd shook as fu**. Even his boy FIDDY left his azz LOL.

He-Gone-Get-This-Work.gif