"What if I lose" PAC saying Floyd told him on the phone.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

everyone but floyd dikkriders been knew he been scared. all this roid bullshiiit, you fought guys on roids your whole career you didnt care. So you basically think a roided up Manny could beat u? that still makes u scared.

You look like a straight punk and floyd still has defenders, btw if u believe that contract already signed crap I got bridge to sell u, Paquiaco doesnt care if he loses, hes still gonna be good cause nobody thinks hes better than Floyd anyway. But if Mayweather loses it changes his whole legacy. thats why he scared, he prob knows theres a 90 percent chance he would win but that 10 percent wont allow him to get int he ring.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

everyone but floyd dikkriders been knew he been scared. all this roid bullshiiit, you fought guys on roids your whole career you didnt care. So you basically think a roided up Manny could beat u? that still makes u scared.

You look like a straight punk and floyd still has defenders, btw if u believe that contract already signed crap I got bridge to sell u, Paquiaco doesnt care if he loses, hes still gonna be good cause nobody thinks hes better than Floyd anyway. But if Mayweather loses it changes his whole legacy. thats why he scared, he prob knows theres a 90 percent chance he would win but that 10 percent wont allow him to get int he ring.

so we just gonna ignore floyd calling out manny for like 2 months straight to fight on may 5
and floyd said he signed da contract in a fight hype video
just stop

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
so we just gonna ignore floyd calling out manny for like 2 months straight to fight on may 5
and floyd said he signed da contract in a fight hype video
just stop

this part right here is funny to me. If anyone was paying attention at the time, it was announced that Floyd signed, or agreed to, the contract. It was confirmed by many outlets, and even Arum mentioned that it just needed Pacquiao to agree and he was flying to see Manny in the Philippines. People need to go back to the articles at the time, but the common story was that Floyd had at least agreed to the terms and they were waiting for Manny.

Then the excuses started about blood testing and everyone forgot about Floyd agreeing to the fight before Manny. Its one of the greatest examples of the media playing games and people being sheep that you will ever see in sports media.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing about this is people always saying negative things about Floyd but once he's in the ring he looks sharper and then the naysayers start hop back on the Floyd bandwagon. Floyd aint afraid of PAC boxing is a business though and dude PAC more responsible for the fight not happening than Floyd.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Floyd never signed a contract he signed something that says he would fight on that date and that the opponent could be Pacquiao or Guerrero. Google it cause it wasnt an exact contract that Floyd signed. But i always knew that Floyd was hesitant to fight Pac and this confirms it for me. Floyd no he gonna get touched like no other time if he get in the ring wit Manny. The should have been loss to Juan and the loss to Bradley was the best thing to ever happen for Floyd. It took the pressure off of him and made Pacquiao look beatable.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
U guys are dweebs Floyd said years ago pac said THIS to HIM. Now it was Floyd to that dirty pinoy? :pachaha:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i aint the one who dont believe it. so why should i google something that i know to be true.

breh, you have to show and prove.

this hasnt been reported anywhere. Where is the evidence of this contract? (and more importantly, I am talking about the 2009-10 negotiations, not the May 5th date that Manny and Floyd didnt agree too).

But where is the contract of Guerrero being included? And also, wouldnt Floyd have breached that contract by fighting Cotto?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
if he said it...it was probably said hypothetically during the negotiation process....not how the thread starter titled it.

T/S great way to take things out of context

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Why does Pacquiao always seem ready to fight Floyd when he's scheduled to fight another opponent?

You never see his camp this gung ho and cooperative when they have don't have other opponents lined up
per usual, they are using Floyd's name to sell a fight.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does Pacquiao always seem ready to fight Floyd when he's scheduled to fight another opponent?

You never see his camp this gung ho and cooperative when they have don't have other opponents lined up

Exactly the people who don't know about boxing are the ones falling for this . Just last year they were willing to fight floyd but he was going to Jail , sentence gets pushed back and then suddenly PAC isn't healed . Oh wait then they need to build a new stadium :comeon: wait PAC fights in the MGM grand the same building they didn't want to fight in :what: arum is a bum.
PAC has a fight in dec it's September so what should Floyd do ?? Wait till may for manny ?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd never signed a contract he signed something that says he would fight on that date and that the opponent could be Pacquiao or Guerrero. Google it cause it wasnt an exact contract that Floyd signed. But i always knew that Floyd was hesitant to fight Pac and this confirms it for me. Floyd no he gonna get touched like no other time if he get in the ring wit Manny. The should have been loss to Juan and the loss to Bradley was the best thing to ever happen for Floyd. It took the pressure off of him and made Pacquiao look beatable.

:snoop:

contract sent on Dec. 11, 2009, by Golden Boy Promotions on behalf of Mayweather to Top Rank on behalf of Pacquiao proposed a 50-50 financial split between the sides for a fight that would have been held March 13, 2010.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is led away in handcuffs to begin his three- month sentence. (Ge …

The eight-page agreement is so detailed that it indicates which of the two fighters would step onto the scale first at the weigh-in (Pacquiao), who would walk to the ring first (Pacquiao), who would be introduced first (Mayweather) and who had first choice of the locker room (Mayweather).

It detailed that the bout would have been on HBO Pay-Per-View at a cost of $59.95. Billing was to be "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, presented by Top Rank, Golden Boy Promotions, Mayweather Promotions and M-P Promotions in association with [approved sponsors and the site]."

A Mayweather-Pacquiao bout is expected to be the largest-grossing fight in history, in which total revenues could reach $300 million. Experts have predicted the fight would sell between 2.5 million and 3 million pay-per-views in the U.S.

Given that Mayweather's May 5 bout against Miguel Cotto was priced at $69.95, it would not be unreasonable for Mayweather-Pacquiao to be priced at $79.95 or more. At $79.95, it would generate a whopping $199.875 million if it reached 2.5 million pay-per-view buys.

Pacquiao's side declined the 2009 contract offer because Pacquiao objected to Mayweather's request for the drug testing.

Please
just shut the fukk up

if pacquaio agreed to drug testing, da fight woulda happened 3 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VE0RXwE6cKE#t=424s

steven a got star struck or somethin spending da day with manny or somethin. one day its "floyd and marquez will whoop u" now its "floyds ducking":wtf: :snoop: