What if Obama lost?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didnt answer my question. They only have different positions on "issues" that are trivial and dont threaten the power structure in country. Stuff like gay marraige which has no economic effect on your life. Surely your not saying the president has the power to make radical changes on their own. That goes against all the excuses given to Obama for the past 4 years...

no homo, but gay marriage DOES have an effect on our lives, socially and economically. it's not the actual act of gay marriage, so much as it is conservatism imposing their moral values on the rest of us. that's just one instance of them legislating morality. that's what their entire party has devolved to.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
:whoa:

nah for real if Obama loses I think it will get really ugly, in the US and in the world. I think it could actually be worse than the Bush administration, reps are just insane now :huhldup:

badvillain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully it will mean a smaller federal government?

But let's get real, it doesn't matter; the NYPD still going to stop and frisk, we will still fight wars based off of bottomlines and money, rather than whatever propaganda they are spewing to the public and people will continue to be polarized to the point in which they don't think for themselves but try to conform to a group mentality of hating opposing ideas and opinions that differ from their own group.

:yeshrug:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no homo, but gay marriage DOES have an effect on our lives, socially and economically. it's not the actual act of gay marriage, so much as it is conservatism imposing their moral values on the rest of us. that's just one instance of them legislating morality. that's what their entire party has devolved

Lol. You just proved my point. They got idiots like you thinking its about social issues when its always been about money and maintaining the white power structure. The govt legislates morality everyday you idiot. Why do you think prostitution between 2 adults is illegal. Gambling and selling liquor on sundays also illegal in many parts of he country. You didnt really think you were free did you?

And if you really wanna break it down follow the money of even these social issues you champion and you will see wealthy white men and women running these pro gay orgs classifying themselves as minorities and taking away govt funds allocated to programs that benefit blacks. See how that works..

rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
seriously though, if Obama gets elected we will still have a shytty economy because republicans will not want to work with him plus we will have conservative business owners laying people off and pointing to Obama's policies as their reason for doing so.

it's a lose lose proposition for Obama here. I say, give the CAC back their country.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seriously though, if Obama gets elected we will still have a shytty economy because republicans will not want to work with him plus we will have conservative business owners laying people off and pointing to Obama's policies as their reason for doing so.

it's a lose lose proposition for Obama here. I say, give the CAC back their country.

it aint their country.