What if Obama lost?

rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
it aint their country.

:comeon:

breh, this is their country like it or not.

think about this, if you are not white you are classified as a minority in this country. Now, you may say they are referring to the percentage of a race in the overall population as a way to explain the use of that term. However, when you look at who controls the supply of money, who determines who gets access to credit, and who are responsible for passing legislation, 9 times out of 10 your dealing with a white male.

so really, breh, this is their country. Your just a guest ( if your a minority)

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
The economy is improving. I would hate for Romney to get credit for the inevitable growth we are going to see in the next four years. We need Obama to win to put another nail in the coffin of right wing economic policies.

THIS is what concerns me.

People will be like "oh the Repubs were right, they really know how to fix the economy". And all the shyt the Dems had to put up with to get the country moving forward will be for nothing. Its a scary thought. :sadcam:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

breh, this is their country like it or not.

think about this, if you are not white you are classified as a minority in this country. Now, you may say they are referring to the percentage of a race in the overall population as a way to explain the use of that term. However, when you look at who controls the supply of money, who determines who gets access to credit, and who are responsible for passing legislation, 9 times out of 10 your dealing with a white male.

so really, breh, this is their country. Your just a guest ( if your a minority)

:childplease: go take a nap, boy. i hope ur not black because if u are, u should just off urself. if obama had the defeatist, inferiority complex like u do, he wouldn't be where he is today. "ooooo look at me, i'm black in a white dominated country..ooo what am i gonna do...oooo" man shut the fucck up

rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:childplease: go take a nap, boy. i hope ur not black because if u are, u should just off urself. if obama had the defeatist, inferiority complex like u do, he wouldn't be where he is today. "ooooo look at me, i'm black in a white dominated country..ooo what am i gonna do...oooo" man shut the fucck up

:wtf:

so we are just going to disregard facts now

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
IMO, Obama and his people didn't push the Bain sh1t, and Mitt's time as Governor hard enuff. If he loses, we will look back on that as the biggest mistake he made. Horrible.

Not once in the debates has he mentioned Mitt being hated in Massachusetts. Not fukking once. Sh1t makes me want to scream. Fukk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THe worst part would be inauguration day. :to: Seeing Mittbot and his 5 human drones and that annoying bish of his as Barack and Michelle have to sit there like Bush in 08. I couldn't take it brehs. :damn:

I'd just turn into one of them Iran stans on here and just ride with :ehh:

Daps
I would be satisfied with a romney win. I'm very upset with the Obama presidency.

There is too much race controversy involved. Anyone who opposes Obama is a racist. It's the ultimate Newspeak Oceania tactic. We shouldn't have to censor ourselves out of a fear of appearing
racist.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I would be satisfied with a romney win. I'm very upset with the Obama presidency.

There is too much race controversy involved. Anyone who opposes Obama is a racist. It's the ultimate Newspeak Oceania tactic. We shouldn't have to censor ourselves out of a fear of appearing
racist.

:heh: you're a good :troll: I'll give you that :cheers:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*placed a $500 dollar bet on Romney...can't lose on election night*