What if Pac were to hear " Drop a gem on 'em

Daps
Chino XL's diss was more savage..it's almost on par with the LKG.
Pac would have blown a fuse and collapsed at the reality.

What Chino diss? Are you talking about that "you got fukked like Pac in jail" line? That was more of a pun then a real diss. Like "I go back like LL's hairline." In some ways Chino was kinda like the original Eminem. Chino and Pac never had a real beef.

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:mjlol::hhh:

Prodigy "one of the best" in 96?????

NOT even close. Don't get me wrong, he's a dope rapper but you really on that bullshyt with this one. I mean, I get it you like Mobb Deep, they got some dope shyt. But this the equivalent of me saying something along the lines of "DJ Quik the most lyrical ever"

:yeshrug:

Name these rappers that were better than Prodigy in 96 :russ:

Prodigy was your favorite rappers favorite rapper in 96 :camby:

Did songs with all coasts, everybody wanted him on their shyt.

A lot of :duck: going on this thread

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Even tho I dont want to talk about whose clique is bigger badder etc. cuz thats some gay shyt, they were called Mobb Deep for a reason, and at that time they were still Mobb Deep. That was before all the deaths IIRC

Daps
Even tho I dont want to talk about whose clique is bigger badder etc. cuz thats some gay shyt, they were called Mobb Deep for a reason, and at that time they were still Mobb Deep. That was before all the deaths IIRC

They were called Mobb Deep cuz of marketing cuz their original name Poetic Prophets or some such shyt wasn't poppin'.

Daps
Negged :pdahellclean:
Long kiss was recorded jan 97 so chances are due to the song mocking pacs death had he not died that song woulda never dropped. Also remember biggie had beef with gfk, nas, rae and bcc at this time too.