What if you met your twin and he was cooler than you?

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tom Brady's supermodel ex wife's twin sister may be able to provide you with some answers :sadcam:
o-CELEBRITY-TWINS-facebook.jpg

Ashton Kutcher's twin brother too
Celebrity-Twins-Ashton-and-Michael-Kutcher.jpg

Last edited:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think cool matters anymore when you're grown up. If you were still in high school or college then I could see the issue. I'd be more interested to see what kind of lifestyle he lives and if we have any similar traits/personality.
Whose mans is this?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:manny:

Being cooler than me ain't exactly clearing a higher bar.:mjlol:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
You know if you met you as someone else you'd instinctively hate yourself.

Everything about them would irritate you as it would be perceived as a threat to your individuality and the frailty of your egoic concepts of self and the rest. All your quirks and flex would be rendered in anothers flesh and you'd want to give them a swift kick to the head. Its all about vibration. Ones too close jam and those too opposite don't link but feel very attractive. Place them at the right angles and its all in sync as gaps are filled with resonance. The key to a healthy relationship.

Its also why parents make the one just like them the goat of scaping whilst the idealized sibling is golden and does no wrong in their way of thinking. Projection and reflection. Vibration.

The Game plays out inside your awareness as I've said. Realizing this puts you eight steps ahead.