What if you met your twin and he was cooler than you?

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
LOL, this is funny and true because I do have a doppelganger that I met a few years ago and we look alike to the point that I still wonder if we're actually related somehow even though our families are from different states. We both are also tall and both used to play basketball but she wears her hair a lighter color than mine kinda like how the UNLV twins Dylan and Dakota used to be below...

images

And I have to admit she is indeed cooler than me. I do get jealous because she is more cheerful than me and her style is better than mine (plus her shoe collection is fire!) but she is also a really sweet and kindhearted girl so I guess out of our "twin" situation I'd say she's more the good/optimistic twin and I'm the bad/pessimistic one and I do strive to be more like her in some ways. I just saw her right before Christmas and will have to tell her about this thread lol.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Do he got more money than me? :usure:
Not for long :mjgrin:

Police: "So this robber, did you get a good look at him?"

He looks just like me!! :mindblown:

Police: "You want us to search for a black male that looks exactly like you? :jbhmm:"

:dwillhuh:...

:leostare:...

:whoa:....

":ufdup: Put your hands behind your back"

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
It would just allow me to see my potential fulfilled. Proof I'm not a good for nothing bum.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Across the multiverse all possible permutations of you that branch off and split based on their decisions are doing their own thing. Question is which timeline are you living in?

Intuit the answer because everyone knows what they are capable of vs where they are right now. No excuses about the past or what you'll do tomorrow. Now as it stands is your barometer to measure to you against yourself and only you know where that is.

Its a fascinating concept to posit. Great topic.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
People used to come up to me thinking I was someone else. This one dude in my town. People said we looked exactly alike.

Never met him. Always hoped he wasn't out robbing people or starting beef. I left that town years ago

Daps
I don’t see how that’s possible. Dude would have to be famous & rich to be cooler than me and the he’d love me, if he had my personality. We’d prob take over the fukking world of that happened.

Daps
Won't take much to be cooler than me, but probably demolish him in 2k or FIFA to make my superiority clear, though.