What is Black people's role in the current CAC Civil War?

Should Black people get involved in this white civil war?

• Total voters

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Inspired by a debate my guy @Sagat and I were having the other day in the Charlottesville thread.

We're seeing it all over the news, and the current political stage.

White people are having a family feud in the mainstream over what kind of race they want to be.

Should Blacks have a role in this?

Do we need to be at these rallies or let them work it out amongst themselves?

Bonus question: are the white nationalists actually going off code by being out in the open white supremacists?

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
ygZSd.gif

This exact gif, sit back & watch the shyt show..

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
ygZSd.gif

This exact gif, sit back & watch the shyt show..

This is where I stand on the issue, but there are a lot of brehs that think we should get involved because the consequences will effect us first if Vanilla ISIS wins the culture war.

Hence why I made this thread so they could post their opinions.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:martin:

Yall know white supremacists hate black people right? nikkas talking about sitting on the sideline and watching a white civil war smh. Just because black people didn't show up doesn't mean there is nothing at stake for us if the white supremacists win.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
The Left wing, the Antifa, the good Cacs, or whatever the fukk you want to call them will lose this snuggle that they're having because the white supremacists have the government on their side. And when that happens best believe it's open season for our Black asses. Better tool up now while you can and get some training in.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
There were black people that got run over, dumbass.
This....witholding the "dumbass" part since I believe we shouldn't retort to insults during this discussion about our peers.

But black people, do not have the luxury unfortunately of sitting back and chilling when this is all going on. Black folks always gonna be the target of white supremacists cause they hate us the most.