What is Black people's role in the current CAC Civil War?

Should Black people get involved in this white civil war?

• Total voters

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Inspired by a debate my guy @Sagat and I were having the other day in the Charlottesville thread.

We're seeing it all over the news, and the current political stage.

White people are having a family feud in the mainstream over what kind of race they want to be.

Should Blacks have a role in this?

Do we need to be at these rallies or let them work it out amongst themselves?

Bonus question: are the white nationalists actually going off code by being out in the open white supremacists?

As long as Pres Trump's real ass comment about the forefathers being racist doesn't go brushed under the rug... I'm with you

Whites want to have at it with each other on the worlds stage...

Cool

But this white supremacists/supremacy is deeper than 45

Both clintons
Nixon
Regan
Jefferson
Washington (I could go on)

Regan had a statue in DC at DCA

our money has these racists on each dollar

Can't be picky now.. let's see the whole institution of white supremacy go up in flames

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
imo black people shouldnt be anywhere near any of this shyt. exercise your 2nd amendment, stay in the loop, and be ready to defend you and yours. but i wish we wouldnt involve ourselves in this foolishness. these neanderthal hybrids are violent and self destructive by nature.

ya'll forget that cacs got no problem gettin busy with other cacs. look at history. they've been nothing but violent and hateful to each other. they just stay on code for the most part because they collectively have a common threat to their genetic survival. their nature always reveals itself though.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Minding our own business is how 100m+ of us ended up kidnapped and shipped abroad.
This isn't the fence we want to sit on, and all that "arm yourself" shyt don't mean anything to the other 88% of the population with Duke Nukem guns.

I do think, however, that we shouldn't have 'boots on the ground' so to speak. During the Abolitionist and Civil rights eras, you had alot of white people who supported us vocally, but wasn't tryna get they head crack for it.. That's the space we need to occupy.. I know yall seen the breh gettin juggled in the air at the Virginia shyt.

We riding with the AntiFa or anybody that's Anti radical white, provisionally so.. Once these emotions shift (and they do.. Most of them nikkas were *****\Reddit veterans a few years ago), then we shift with them.. But this idea that we're gonna "sit back and watch and protect yourself if somebody tries something" is so facile and cliche` that it could be a Tyler Perry movie ending.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Inspired by a debate my guy @Sagat and I were having the other day in the Charlottesville thread.

We're seeing it all over the news, and the current political stage.

White people are having a family feud in the mainstream over what kind of race they want to be.

Should Blacks have a role in this?

Do we need to be at these rallies or let them work it out amongst themselves?

Bonus question: are the white nationalists actually going off code by being out in the open white supremacists?
We need to co-opt and use them to push a black agenda.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need to co-opt and use them to push a black agenda.

they cant because it goes against their genetic survival. i really need ya'll to understand this already. there's no such thing as a good white person, period. some can merely fake empathy and compassion. some can suppress their demonic nature, but they will never go against this system because their genetic survival is at stake. if they wanted the system of white supremacy to end it would have 400 years ago. it just adapts and refines but hybrids will never go against their own. just accept that and stop expecting them to go against their own self preservation.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
No we should not participate. What we need to do is learn a fighting skill and get a gun license. Teach our children our true history. And call it a day.

Since I'm boxing I will get my gun license next year. My pops even encourage me to get one because he is not on that "we bleed the same color wave" like black chruch folks.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I personally just want to beat up some Nazis. That's all.
:yeshrug:
It's more about GOOD vs. EVIL
And black people are the good guys IMO.

Its pass just fist fights, this why mfs get killed & beating :snoop:

11:20 - 14:30 is the prime example of pump fake'n & thinking shyt sweet :francis:Them mfs are literally shocked that cacs would run them over:francis:its actually lowkey pathetic :snoop:

Meanwhile at 19:15 - 19:50 cac is war ready, even carry a knife for hand to hand combat:damn:

But mfs think this is a game:francis:

:mjlol:Yall thinking yall can show up, beating up/protest & go home.... Its beyond that...

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Its pass just fist fights, this why mfs get killed & beating :snoop:

:mjlol:Yall thinking yall can show up, beating up/protest & go home.... Its beyond that...

Yeah I think we've officially passed the "whose streets? Our streets" marches.

Now what we're gonna see is a flurry of marches that result in riots.

People are done playing games on "both sides" cuz they've realized talking and trying to be reasonable is an excercise in futility.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
they cant because it goes against their genetic survival. i really need ya'll to understand this already. there's no such thing as a good white person, period. some can merely fake empathy and compassion. some can suppress their demonic nature, but they will never go against this system because their genetic survival is at stake. if they wanted the system of white supremacy to end it would have 400 years ago. it just adapts and refines but hybrids will never go against their own. just accept that and stop expecting them to go against their own self preservation.
Well said. These lib cacs just as much as an enemy imo