What is Steven Spielberg best film?

Steven Spielberg best picture?

• Total voters

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Only "the chosen people" believe that....
full

full

chosen to be exterminated...

film is dope but your anti Jewish sentiments are clear. I ain't too fond of em myself..shyt, hope they aint lurking. :merchant:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
chosen to be exterminated...

film is dope but your anti Jewish sentiments are clear. I ain't too fond of em myself..shyt, hope they aint lurking. :merchant:

My Grandfather fought in WW2 as a paratrooper to save the Jews so please stop.

But here in America we have a totally different narrative of what happened in WW2 than Europeans do.

Even if millions of people from that time period over there say the gas chambers were because of a typhus outbreak.

Who knows what to believe when millions of people on earth still believe Moses parted the red sea with a magic staff and the Nile river turned to blood.

Regardless no reason to go off topic since i wasn't alive back then and you probably weren't either.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
My Grandfather fought in WW2 as a paratrooper to save the Jews so please stop.

But here in America we have a totally different narrative of what happened in WW2 than Europeans do.

Even if millions of people from that time period over there say the gas chambers were because of a typhus outbreak.

Who knows what to believe when millions of people on earth still believe Moses parted the red sea with a magic staff and the Nile river turned to blood.

Regardless no reason to go off topic since i wasn't alive back then and you probably weren't either.
Definitely don't want to deter this thread either but it's well documented the Holacaust happened bruh. You don't have to be alive to know we dropped atomic bombs on Japan and that slavery happened they way it's depicted.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
My favorite is E.T. But I can't choose what's his best. Jaws is pretty damn perfect. Schindlers List isn't so much a blockbuster so some might say Jaws or ET is too "pop" for them which is stupid. Great film is great film. I'll choose E.T. Or Jurassic park.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
My favorite is E.T. But I can't choose what's his best. Jaws is pretty damn perfect. Schindlers List isn't so much a blockbuster so some might say Jaws or ET is too "pop" for them which is stupid. Great film is great film. I'll choose E.T. Or Jurassic park.
Watching ET today I feel like a kid again. Very few films can do that. shyt was so simple but beyond great. Spielberg might be the goat. And that score :ohlawd:

JP had the feeling of wonder too but as I've gotten older I see the superiority of his earlier flicks. ET especially.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Sure breh..and I'll be ready to dispute at least 25 of em:sas2:
Unless you adding in the Executive Producer credits, you might can get to 10 but you can't get anywhere close to 25 better than "Schindler's List" :comeon:

Sorry i don't enjoy morbid black and white films about WW2.

WW2 was just a big waste of life i hope humans behave better in the future.

What could be worse than dropping atomic bombs on innocent people, what a worthless war.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Sorry i don't enjoy morbid black and white films about WW2.

WW2 was just a big waste of life i hope humans behave better in the future.

What could be worse than dropping atomic bombs on innocent people, what a worthless war.

Okay, well name your top 5 Spielberg movies?