What is the definition of a "bad boy"?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I think we need some clarification on the phrase's meaning, when reading all these Coli soundbites about women liking "bad boys."

It seems A LOT of people associate the word with a nikka who gets a lot of chocha. I know MAD dudes who get a lot a p*ssy, including my own male relatives, and they're the furthest thing from bad:skip:

They just have Jimmy Butler haircuts and wear skinny jeans/Nike tech suits & nice sneakers. Shoot, they're even in college/college graduates. A bad boy to me is someone who's actually a professional criminal or is conning/duping women & playing with their hearts. The only remotely "bad" thing they do is smoke weed, and engage in casual sex, which is "bad" to me because I believe in sexual energy & soul ties.

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
A bad boy is just a bruh with street smarts/common sense and does things their way. A machavillen or however u spell it

King Poetic

Destroy & Rebuild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Depends..

For white women it can be one of those Jersey shore looking motherfukkers who drink too much and piss on the balcony and they think that's gangster.

For many sisters they be fooled by a nikka tats and loud mouth...then reality hits when that same nikka they thought was a bad boy is really a bytch nikka...I seen it plenty of times from suge knight looking nikkas here in L.A.

Daps
How square define bad boy.

A nikka who doesn't take care of kids.
Thug criminal type
In and out of jail
Beat Woman or a violent person.

How woman view a bad boy.

Smooth or nice with words
Exciting or adventurous
Someone who gives them good sex
Has a swag or coolness.
Is alpha or assertive

It's probably somewhere in between both of those really.

But that what I usually see.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
From what I've read it generally means someone that acts like a reckless a$$hole and has little to nothing going for themselves. That's my definition of it personally and the way I see it used from people that have an unbiased opinion.