What is the least popular Boxing Weight Class?

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the moment or all time ?

There was a decent period at cruiser when Adamek, Cunningham, Hayes and few others were around, but for me cruiser is forever tainted by the memory of Zsolt Erdei :russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

There was a decent period at cruiser when Adamek, Cunningham, Hayes and few others were around, but for me cruiser is forever tainted by the memory of Zsolt Erdei :russ:
Honestly CW was lowkey one of the most underrated divisions of the last 20 years..real fades uses to pop off there..hell the first FOTY candidate that PBC aired came from CW...CW is not popping now..it's cooled off after the WBSS

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

At the moment I would definitely have to add the Middleweight (160) division. shyt is a ghost town now

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly CW was lowkey one of the most underrated divisions of the last 20 years..real fades uses to pop off there..hell the first FOTY candidate that PBC aired came from CW...CW is not popping now..it's cooled off after the WBSS

CW was the fukkin shyt! The problem was BIG NAMES skipped over it or used as pit stop to HW. They were exciting. I get up watching Qawi and Holyfield. I loved when Braithwaite was champ then Mormeck took him down and O’Neill “Give ‘‘em hell” Bell became undisputed. James Toney had a helluva fight with Jirov. David Haye was invincible and could’ve ruled that weight for a while. But again, that division lacked the quantity of stars to persuade other champs to campaign there. One of RJJ biggest mistakes was to not campaign at CW and dropping back to 175 after Ruiz. He basically weighed in for Ruiz at the CW limit. That being said straweight was the worst.