What is the most overrated beat of all time?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Some of the shyt that Tim made for Jay.. I didn't like Dirt off your shoulder or Hola Hovito.

The views expressed above are those of Reaganomics and are not intended to represent thecoli collectively.
A lot of stuff Tim made not only sounds dated but lazy when you go back and listen to it. Dinosaur sounds and baby noises :camby:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Cmurder ft snoop "I'm down for my niccas" :scust:
watch cha tone there now Darnell
dave-chappelle.jpg

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Some of the shyt that Tim made for Jay.. I didn't like Dirt off your shoulder or Hola Hovito.

The views expressed above are those of Reaganomics and are not intended to represent thecoli collectively.
you went against the grain, i respect that although I like those two beats... want to hear true blasphemy though?

I never liked "Grind'N" by The Clipse :wow:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
what about ruff ryders anthem? Money Cash Hoes?

i hated the thrift shop beat.
i dont care for the Izzo beat.
i HATE the Hot in Herre beat

Swizz Beatz Tells All: The Stories Behind His Classic Records (Part 1) - Jay-Z f/ DMX “Money, Cash, Hoes” (1998)

Swizz Beatz:That song started as a joke with me sliding my hand across the keyboard, just bugging. Then I did the drums to the joint. I had this pattern where we would follow the beat and follow the lyrics with the melodies. So you would hear the beat playing the song.