What is the point of clowning men who wife hoes?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
It's a thought that came to my mind:ohhh:

Back in 06, Brittany was the chick on campus acting mad bougie during the day, but hitting the parties at night, getting bust down by Que dawgs & taking the Walk of Shame. Years later, you see her on Facebook with a Tyler Perry protagonist looking ass nikka & their 2 kids smiling in front of their Christmas tree in matching pajamas.

Or you see Bianca, who would come to your apartment, let you fukk her in every hole & nut on her face just for buying her a small fry & two McChickens years later on Instagram posting her wedding pics from the Bahamas getting married to a short fat dorky nikka who works in accounting.

In these situations, our first thought is hearty laughter, but why?:dwillhuh:

Now I don't advocate the cuffing of leisure women like Blac Chyna & Amber Rose, but for regular women, what's the point?:gucci: Unless the man grew up with her & watched her every move, he'll never know what her true body count is, he's gonna see what she presents herself as, a strong, loving, graceful creature that completes him & is compatible with him. And most importantly, if you ever cuff a chick nikkas are gonna look at you like that too:manny:

Women have the same urges just like men & if she wants to fukk, 90% of the time she will. If you're out here cuffing a known hoe like Superhead, you deserve laughter, but otherwise you can't clown nikkas for cuffing, the amount of "pure" females is probably less than men since they can get sex easier, and her man probably has no clue of her past

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
full

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
jealousy.

its the same when we chicks can call a guy a fukkboy or whatever but still be on his tip and "couldn't be me sis"

same mentality

more reasons why nikkas need to go outside

King Poetic

Sagittarius Don
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
*California*
A lot of dudes are married to hoes

Will Smith married Jada

And she was getting tossed around

There’s plenty of chicks I know who USC football team smashed and they wife’s up

Plenty of old hood chicks got rings

Like I said... take your STD test , get your results and go enjoy your time with her now

U dudes worried to much

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i wouldn't, if nikkas didnt try to justify it all the time and get you to do it too

that's the tell-tale sign of nikka who made a bad decision. they start trying to get you to join along.
wifing hoes is a pyramid scheme and i want no part of it. if you like meeting her new "cousin" every week, do that.

dont try to shame me into doing it

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I’m convinced that a lot of men on this board don’t talk to women besides their mothers. Ole Bobby Boucher ass cats.

News flash, women like sexual relationships. Just as much as we do. You think that dude who wife’s the hoe is worried about you? No because word to Plies: whenever he needs to get off, she knows how to get him right. He call her my lil buss it baby cause she keep it tight.

I can guarantee you if you were getting women, you would realize that women sleeping around isn’t a bad thing except for lames who want to cry about what the next man is doing.

Even if you are sleeping with a next mans hoe/wife it doesn’t matter bro. You don’t own women. She’s not yours, it’s just your turn.