What is the worst wrestling game you've ever played?

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was such a mark I actually liked the RAW series on Xbox even though they were drizzling garbage compared to the Smackdown series on PS2

Side note: I'm actually really enjoying WWE 2K16 even though there's a lot of shyt they need to work on :manny:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
XBox didn't have anything wrestling at that point so I bought this. It was awful. For some reason the CPU kept trying to make Stone Cold and Shannon Moore a tag team every time I tried season mode. The only fun thing I remember doing was setting up traps backstage like it was Home Alone.
the one thing I did hate was sometimes the computer would just keep pinning you if you kicked out and you took too long to get up to avoid it so you had to hope they would change the strategy because that shyt once went on a half hour for me

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Can't think of anything that wasn't mentioned already. War Zone/Attitude/whatever the name of the ECW version of the game was fun enough as a kid but that 5 and 6 button combo to do a body slam was trash.

Nitro/Thunder was garbage as well :heh: If you weren't a main eventer, your move set was generic as shyt :russ:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
WWF In Your House on the PS1/Saturn is a forgotten about WOAT contender

gfs_43303_2_11.jpg

attachment.php

latest

:scust::martin:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Thunder
Nitro
Mayhem

I fukked with in your house and the wrestlemania arcade game. AND war zone and attitude:whoknows: guess i was an impressionable youth. Now if those came out now, I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot ps4 controller stick, but at the time, I spent so much damn time on them. War Zone and Attitude being the first games to give cd quality themes:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nitro is the WOAT but I gotta give a special shutout to WCW Superbrawl on snes. Growing up on the original WCW game on Nintendo my boy told me that Superbrawl was the direct sequel. I never been so disappointed in a shytty wrestling game. The original Wrestlemania is a really really bad game too.