What is the worst wrestling game you've ever played?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
T:flabbynsick:A IMPACT WAS ABSOLUTE shyt. repetitive gameplay, the computer getting a faster special meter, having to get style points to unlock moves. only 5 grapples on a character. terrible story. ultimate x could have been a phenomenal match in the game. needed a lot of work. graphics were the only good thing. theres still gonna be dumb nikkas saying graphics matter more than actual gameplay.

ECW HARDCORE REVOLUTION had a phenomenal concept of finally playing ecw matches and just having extreme moments. but it had those shytty missile commmand controls. terrible graphics and gameplay. if only it was with the no mercy engine. :to: i need to downlad some of those mods. anyone know of any recent ones??

BACKYARD WRESTLING 2
i marked out at the commercial.:ooh: the moment i got it it was disappointing. controls were completely fukking clumsy. it was trying to be def jam ffny if it jumped the shark, came back, shot it in the face, and pissed in its mouth. the game was just terrible.

Smackdown Vs Raw 2008
:heh::heh: what were they thinking with the fighting styles? i mean i was interested in them somewhat when they previewed them. but they made the game so UNBALANCED. i could play as batista, store a powerhouse icon, get thrown off of the top of the cell, or take 8 finishers, and just hit the special button and No sell all the damage you did. it stripped so much from the overall movesets. piss poor. except the Extreme Rules matches. that was the only highlight.

WCW BACKSTAGE ASSAULT
:gag::gag::piss:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
T:flabbynsick:A IMPACT WAS ABSOLUTE shyt. repetitive gameplay, the computer getting a faster special meter, having to get style points to unlock moves. only 5 grapples on a character. terrible story. ultimate x could have been a phenomenal match in the game. needed a lot of work. graphics were the only good thing. theres still gonna be dumb nikkas saying graphics matter more than actual gameplay.

ECW HARDCORE REVOLUTION had a phenomenal concept of finally playing ecw matches and just having extreme moments. but it had those shytty missile commmand controls. terrible graphics and gameplay. if only it was with the no mercy engine. :to: i need to downlad some of those mods. anyone know of any recent ones??

BACKYARD WRESTLING 2
i marked out at the commercial.:ooh: the moment i got it it was disappointing. controls were completely fukking clumsy. it was trying to be def jam ffny if it jumped the shark, came back, shot it in the face, and pissed in its mouth. the game was just terrible.

Smackdown Vs Raw 2008
:heh::heh: what were they thinking with the fighting styles? i mean i was interested in them somewhat when they previewed them. but they made the game so UNBALANCED. i could play as batista, store a powerhouse icon, get thrown off of the top of the cell, or take 8 finishers, and just hit the special button and No sell all the damage you did. it stripped so much from the overall movesets. piss poor. except the Extreme Rules matches. that was the only highlight.

WCW BACKSTAGE ASSAULT
:gag::gag::piss:
No sell mode was hilarious in svr 2008. My friend would get so heated over that shyt on the 360. I remember the online players would always make CAWs with technical and that ability and they always had created finishers of a million kicks to the head followed by SCM or a pedigree. My friend ran into this guy Yung kris or Chris however it was spelled. Wrestled in crime time gear, had braids, and kinda green skin and the online guys would always lag you so you couldn't counter anything too. shyt made him so mad I wish I recorded that. He found a guy with a sharkboy CAW to challenge Yung Chris to a handicap match and they both got squashed after due to that no sell mode and create a finisher shyt :lolbron:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
ok i agree with that. it should have been edge in the middle there hitting his pose. with taker or orton

file_172869_0_SvR2011_BretHartCover.jpg
WHY NOT THIS??
wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2011-20100816000623724.jpg
EVEN THIS WAS MUCH BETTER

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
No sell mode was hilarious in svr 2008. My friend would get so heated over that shyt on the 360. I remember the online players would always make CAWs with technical and that ability and they always had created finishers of a million kicks to the head followed by SCM or a pedigree. My friend ran into this guy Yung kris or Chris however it was spelled. Wrestled in crime time gear, had braids, and kinda green skin and the online guys would always lag you so you couldn't counter anything too. shyt made him so mad I wish I recorded that. He found a guy with a sharkboy CAW to challenge Yung Chris to a handicap match and they both got squashed after due to that no sell mode and create a finisher shyt :lolbron:
i remember people used to figure out the moves that couldnt be reversed and use the same shyt and then tap you out quick. some guy swept my team in the elimination chamber. i quit early and said fukk that shyt. online was such bullshyt.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ok i agree with that. it should have been edge in the middle there hitting his pose. with taker or orton

file_172869_0_SvR2011_BretHartCover.jpg
WHY NOT THIS??
wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2011-20100816000623724.jpg
EVEN THIS WAS MUCH BETTER
I really like that picture of taker used for a cover with his face half hidden by his hat. Let's be real though, they could've put kris Lewie, the Gooker, or even hornswoggle on the cover and it wouldn't be as bad as putting the miz on there :scust:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I really like that picture of taker used for a cover with his face half hidden by his hat. Let's be real though, they could've put kris Lewie, the Gooker, or even hornswoggle on the cover and it wouldn't be as bad as putting the miz on there :scust:
who can make this happen?? this cover needs to exist

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
attitude/warzone/ecw hardcore revolution

all pretty much the same game and all were trash.

i did like the shyt talking in attitude though.

"if i were you, I'd press the rest button right now. " -HHH