What is this myth that black people don't eat mayonnaise?

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy Johns Gargantuan sub with extra mayo is :noah:

I used to live literally 2 houses down from JJ, would still have them deliver too. Would always get the garg. prolly cant now as it likely contains pork.

When you stop and think about it, we got the most stereotypes of all races

We dont do this (hiking/swimming)
We do that (play ball/dominos)
We eat this (chicken/hot sauce)
We dont eat that (mayo/hummus)

Only thing i dont do that is white people shyt is chase tornadoes and fukk immediate family members
do you kiss your dog on the mouth and let it sleep in your bed with you?
im curious to know how nikkas hate mayo but make and eat potato salad :jbhmm:

And deviled eggs now that I think about it.

Wait, what y'all put in y'all potato salad or tuna fish sandwich:dwillhuh::patrice::dahell::lupe:

mayo sets off some sandwiches nicely, and making tuna and potato salad its good. but by itself, its prolly one of the most disgusting substances on the planet :heh:

imagine tuna with no mayo, what kind of living hell is that? :merchant:

Only use Mayo with tunafish. If i could find something else to use i would. I hate when they put that shyt all over your sandwiches without asking :martin:

Yall can substitute mayo with Miracle Whip or seasoned Sour Cream

Don't ask me how I know

:lolbron:

light/fat free sour cream is a sub for mayo if your calorie conscious otherwise anything and everything can use mustard, although people typically combo mustard and mayo i.e potato salad, slaw, tuna etc

Picture1.jpg

i will admit though, for culinary purposed i did a taste test, well a cook test and i had to taste it, i made a grilled cheese where you toast the outside using different shyt, butter, mayo, mw, other shyts.....:snoop: a grilled cheese is the best when you toast the outside with mw, its got the tangy zip, its not the same as mayo

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The shyt was a joke that came from that Undercover Brother movie and c00n black people who follow what ever pop culture tells them ran with it. :yeshrug:

Mayo by itself is obviously gross but it compliments a lot of foods very well, especially sandwiches and sandwich variants like burgers.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Bump

My ting, asked for some mayo today at subway. Both me and the The Indian lady gave her the :scust: