What is wrong with this picture...

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
My true smokers :smoker: will know automatically.

Yes it's mid stfu
4R9fZMp.jpg

But for the amateurs out there, you're looking at 3 different types of weed..all out of the same fukking sack :dahell: :mindblown:

I mean I'm sitting around just chilling, about to break down the trees so I can twist my spliff, and all of a sudden I'm like hold up I know this shyt wasn't this green just a second ago. :dahell:
Then I fkd around n saw some straight up brown :dahell:
Been dealing with the homey for a few yeas now but this sh!t got me kinda skeptical about dude now, brehs.
full

N!ggas start feeling the pressure of the Holidays and start doing anything for money smh.
Who bags up 3 different types of weed, and what the hell else is the n!gga putting in there
full

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

Let's see if the Coli has run out of things to clown you on :lupe:

edit: Nope, they didn't :mjlol:

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Type of sh!t that makes me want to either grow my own or stop smoking altogether :to: I don't like sh!t like this man

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Lol stop buying $10 bags an then maybe you'll get treated like an adult breh. He was probably working off three QPs an was almost out after thanksgiving (I assume he probably had to break off a good amount to send family home with,,, this how it works if you're the weed man) you're lucky he even had .2 left of each to make your lil dime breh

(Yes I realize breh pants are down but I smoke on the toilet too so idk if that's the point of the thread... Weed helps you shyt straight facts yall)