What is your opinion on people of the arcadium?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Y’all are too grown to be having “console wars”. You’re one of the main culprits @PS4 .
I don't believe in console wars bruh, the xbox was, is and will continue to be the better system. Max Payne and halo was better then onimusha, 360 was better than ps3, xbox one with kinect and its media features were amazing and a tech I'm angry doesn't exist anymore. Because of that im skeptical moving forward but the series x is clearly the more advanced system as of today. Gamepass is the gamechanger that ends any talk of "console war" but you can keep talking it up like it still exist, that's on you guys :hhh:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe in console wars bruh, the xbox was, is and will continue to be the better system. Max Payne and halo was better then onimusha, 360 was better than ps3, xbox one with kinect and its media features were amazing and a tech I'm angry doesn't exist anymore. Because of that im skeptical moving forward but the series x is clearly the more advanced system as of today. Gamepass is the gamechanger that ends any talk of "console war" but you can keep talking it up like it still exist, that's on you guys :hhh:
206301.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hey, that's a witty response. I do have a question tho. You see, my personal opinion? Too many weak minded people post in the video game section. And by weak minded i mean bytchmade. I'll use myself as the example. I am noticeable, i stand out. I stand above the carcasses of others and i let out loud animal snorts after each kill :manny:

But the beautiful thing about all this, you don't have to participate. And if you don't care to see it anywhere you're free to block people so you can't see their post. Since this is true you don't have to worry about none of that shyt you be crying over like a soft serve ice cold bytchcicle :francis:

That applies to everyone, so mods don't even need to get involved unless someone posting things that can get you banned. So i could stop and get some help but who we fooling here really :stopitslime: it's ok tho, you're welcome...

I'm just an ordinary demigod :handshake:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
These companies are not cutting some of y'all a cheque to stan for them like this. Be delivering news to brehs in here before your kids are fed.:scust:

This.

Unless you work for or have family working for Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo there is no reason these old ass men should be stanning for a company that doesn't even know they exist :hhh: