What is your opinion on people of the arcadium?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
These companies are not cutting some of y'all a cheque to stan for them like this. Be delivering news to brehs in here before your kids are fed.:scust:
Eating is overrated bruh
This.

Unless you work for or have family working for Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo there is no reason these old ass men should be stanning for a company that doesn't even know they exist :hhh:
Grown men stanning consoles and the men who talk about men stanning consoles, you can find all that here son :whew:
when it all said and done my man court survived the mattress fiasco and still beating the drum and fighting the fight for MS :wow:

Trumpists Believe Bill Gates Is Using Coronavirus to Implant Brain Chips

all technology is good tho right :takedat: its fukk MS forever for charging for online gaming. Xbox done fukked the consoles up going back to 04/05 :mjcry:
Cam is warhawk status right now so I know you might be a little emotional but hey, he can choke for a new team now :steviej:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Eating is overrated bruh

Grown men stanning consoles and the men who talk about men stanning consoles, you can find all that here son :whew:

Cam is warhawk status right now so I know you might be a little emotional but hey, he can choke for a new team now :steviej:
like clockwork no debate with what i said :skip:

bill gates must have paid you to keep quiet :leostare: when did they chip you court? why do you stan bulletwitch? :unimpressed:

rebuke the devil @PS4

HbQtD4a.gif

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Most are cool. Some I mess with because I enjoy seeing them type out titangraphs about stuff they don't know about. Then I sit back and laugh

The console wars are funny because most guys in here own at least the two major consoles (some own Switch and PC too).

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
like clockwork no debate with what i said :skip:

bill gates must have paid you to keep quiet :leostare: when did they chip you court? why do you stan bulletwitch? :unimpressed:

rebuke the devil @PS4

HbQtD4a.gif
Objection your honor :stop:
Bill Gates hasn't been with Microsoft for years
TechCrunch is now a part of Verizon Media
7 to be exact and that's all you need for statues of limitations so your honor, i would like to have this man's blasphemous post be stricken from the records like online play in the hawk series :wow:
That shyt wild how u a grown ass man obsessed with a system

And named yourself after it’s competitor on some self reverse psychology shyt :gucci:
I don't know who the fukk you is but apparently you was furious about it at 3:30am on a Friday night? :patrice:

Is the reverse psychology working yet or do you need me to break it/you down even farther? Excuse me for a minute...
Pick fights just to clumsily segue into extolling the virtues of your chosen platform. This is clearly a worthwhile marketing strategy.:mjlol:
Clumsily segue into extolling the virtues :ohhh:

Im just gonna start casually interjecting that line at random, nikkaz gone be like damn dat nikka think he fancy :stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Objection your honor :stop:
Bill Gates hasn't been with Microsoft for years
TechCrunch is now a part of Verizon Media
7 to be exact and that's all you need for statues of limitations so your honor, i would like to have this man's blasphemous post be stricken from the records like online play in the hawk series :wow:
the servers are still up dammit :damn:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
You nikkas be stuck up on the deals but I fukk with y’all other than that