What kinda culture do African-Canadians have?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We're the same Ethnic group, so we're already "teamed up".

Speaking of Canada, What is the energy in the streets like in regards to Scheer? Obviously the conservative part of Canada will vote for him but do you think there will be a low voter turnout in the election just because Trudeau signed the law for legalized weed last year? Scheer is evil as fukk to me and could be next in line in the populist wave.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Speaking of Canada, What is the energy in the streets like in regards to Scheer? Obviously the conservative part of Canada will vote for him but do you think there will be a low voter turnout in the election just because Trudeau signed the law for legalized weed last year? Scheer is evil as fukk to me and could be next in line in the populist wave.
"The conservative part" aka most of Canada. They say Scheer is a lil' Harper. :mjpls: but sneakier. I'll have to do some research on this cacservative.
People were pulling for Jaghmeet...Iono now.
That Lavalin thing didn't amount to much so we'll just have to wait and see.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"The conservative part" aka most of Canada. They say Scheer is a lil' Harper. :mjpls: but sneakier. I'll have to do some research on this cacservative.
People were pulling for Jaghmeet...Iono now.
That Lavalin thing didn't amount to much so we'll just have to wait and see.

And alot of people out of Canada never knew about Harper and what he was on. I told some people that there is a reason why the Prime Minister of Canada before Trudeau wasn't well known or as promoted worldwide during the Obama era as Trudeau has been :mjpls:

Then there is this...

like you said he is sneaky and I think that sums up white Canadians in general, its shades of Russianism without the quiet bravado. Scheer's creepy ass smile is :scust: I get the nagging feel the red necks of Canada are quietly having their own Make Canada Great Again movement behind the scenes.

If Trudeau wins again I think it will only be from Jaghmeet taking some votes from Scheer.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
i have to bump this thread cause its funny to me. I wonder if this poster is still on the site. Years later we see a rising populist movement in Canada that may get bigger if they elect Scheer and I'm sure this poster regrets making those comments. Acting as if world class education and health care stops racism.

Why the fukk would I regret making these comments? Canada has and will always have racist people? The way the nation has treated natives is on par with america and black people. But Canada is a fukk ton better than America when it comes to this bullshyt? When did I say any of that shyt stops racism? I'm comparing the two countries. If Canada is declining America is too, at double the rate. You smug fukk. I'm not defending either country I just find it hilarious when black Americans (which I am) shyt on Canada. The quality of life here is still better.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It all depends where your from. Toronto has alot of Carribean and African blacks fused within the culture. if you go to Nova Scotia halifax alot of blacks down there are slave decendants from the underground railway so they share alot of similarites of culture with African Americans.