What Made You Believe In God/Allah? (Were You INDOCTRINATED With It?)

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
I was always Christian (my parents are really religious Seventh Day Adventists).it wasn't until I developed a personal relationship with him that I started to see his hand over my life. He didn't just appear to me, but I had to make the conscious desicion to seek his face and ask him to reveal himself to me..and it was a result of bad circumstances.. I remember willing every fiber of my being to trust that he would hear my prayer/cry ..that mustard seed of faith is what drew me to him.
Not only did he show up.. his spirit fills me. I saw my life as a series of linear events. His sovereignty is what got me.. learning how big he was in my life ..the way his grace and mercy covered me despite my own sinful nature.. I was jus filled with a sense of joy and thanksgiving.

I wanted to love him just as much as he came revealed his love for me..it's supernatural brehs.. it's not so much as being religious but jus understanding that all you need is his Holy Spirit to guide, teach and empower us in his will. We have to believe this without doubt even when we don't know for certain. It is tho certainty and the loyalty that keeps our minds intact (in his perfect peace) even when hell is happening all around us !

The problem with us as humans is being shaped in eniquity means that our flesh/hearts/minds desire what WE want.. regardless if it goes against God's will for us.. that "concious" we have is the living embodiment of Gods Spirit always there constant leading us.. many times we hope are own paths and when it takes us somewhere unwanted, the devil entraps us..and sin is born in some form or fashion, resulting in a negative repuccusion

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I grew up Baptist...

Read the Satanic Bible...got a GF...stopped believing in God and gods and everything else....

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
bruh they aint ready for those facts :banderas:

1400 years ago no one knew about fingerprints being unique indentifiers for every individual tell me how did it end up in the Quran by any other means than the word of the CREATOR ? :banderas:

tell me @JudgeJoeGorilla HOW?

they aint ready

576691_3368419981935_1612264677_2513063_305529427_n1.jpg

442a0a696df7aa1afd0a868bb928e2a1.jpg

11208039_1396960117296205_1547486733_n.jpg

1bb9317ede36ecb507a158baf5147e10.jpg

:banderas:

@Trajan @malcolmxxx_45 @Broke Wave @BocaRear @Inspect Her Deck @Prince Cairo @ChiefQueen @Ms. Elaine :banderas: @yeyeye @A Tribe Called Quest ™

My dad tells me that quote all the time.

The only way to gain Iron naturally is to grab it from the aftermath of a supernova brehs. Think about that.

Heaven blew up a planet for us :wow:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
But it isn't tho. :what:

Please open an astrophysics book before making some half-assed and intellectually lazy statement that the universe is random. :comeon:

nikka, if the Earth was moving at a slower velocity, we would be dead. If the Earth was an inch closer or further away from the sun, we wouldn't even exist. :stopitslime:

Nobody made God.

He neither begets nor is born - Qur'an 112:3

Don't bother, he is always like that :yeshrug:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
For me, it was when I got sick an prayed to G-d every night. This was when I got sick the second time. I felt G-d was with me because he made it better. My g-d is a loving G-d. What I want to know is what made you believe. How did you come to the realization the G-d or a higher being exist? Did you have an epiphany one day or was it that you never fell out of love with g-d? No religious wars.