What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
At least Pettis played and stuck around in the league. Gray was just a wasted pick.

That being said it's clear the team is drafting speedsters.

I don’t understand the whole Gray thing

I wish we had more answers

Interim President @yseJ I think you all the Niner People some answers on this!

I know you be having breakdowns and knowing shyt. We don’t deserve to be left in the dark.

WTF is going on with Gray and what went wrong?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
been saying Kyle's offense needs that one guy who - left to his own devices - will win the random go route. Even if it isn't a big TD strike, the fear that it could happen keeps the defenses from overcommiting to the stacked box.
They had Deebo doing it last year.
By getting someone who can do that, on top of getting someone who seems to be of Aiyuk's same skillset, seems like the team is setting up negotiation leverage against both their starting WRs. The question is how it shakes on who stays.

For my money I think Purdy would prefer Aiyuk, though he's most easily replicated from available WRs. Deebo's skillset is unique in the league... but ironically not unique on this exact team. I think the team is now in position to lose either without completely falling apart.

The question is, what's there to really get from a trade for either that'll help this year and not for future picks?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

I know you be having breakdowns and knowing shyt. We don’t deserve to be left in the dark.

Gray can't block

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
we have an insane WR room but we still finna run the shyt out of the ball in 21 personnel I bet

Heavy is the head that hold the crown

You getting the same energy as disgraced former Niners President @FaTaL

We’ll love you when we love you!

We’ll hate you when we hate you!

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I don't understand the Gray thing. I don't understand why they draft PAC 12 bums. :francis:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I feel like we are playing the lottery with RT and LB for no good reason. I'm not sure we covered LB in free agency and RT goes without saying.

Oh well :francis:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I feel like we are playing the lottery with RT and LB for no good reason. I'm not sure we covered LB in free agency and RT goes without saying.

Oh well :francis:
Im fine with no LBs...Greenlaw should be back sometime before the end of the season, they got couple of very promising guys last year, and overall they can go with sam LB not being on the field 85% of snaps just by deploying a nickel corner or safety who is good at run support instead

the tackle situation, on other hand, is damn near criminal. you go into one of the deepest tackle classes ever and dont draft a single tackle for the future with Trent who is 36 and colton...... :shaq2: