What Now Kyle? 2024 49ers Offseason Thread

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit we can easily start 6-0... Chiefs and Dallas the first real problems... Then a bye where we come out with 2 meh games, two tough games, another rookie qb, shytty rams, dolphs are a problem, lions a problem, cards for the closing win

We at least back in the offs, if not with the bye again if all goes well... NFC is soft as fukk for real
I think one would have to be slow in the head not to know the outcome barring any injuries by now:

1. Niners go to the NFC chip game and lose.

2. Niners win the NFC chip game and lose the Superbowl.

3. The Kyle Shanahan cult fans will still have an excuse for this sorry hack fakkit.

Rinse and repeat at this point.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think one would have to be slow in the head not to know the outcome barring any injuries by now:

1. Niners go to the NFC chip game and lose.

2. Niners win the NFC chip game and lose the Superbowl.

3. The Kyle Shanahan cult fans will still have an excuse for this sorry hack fakkit.

Rinse and repeat at this point.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
We basically have to hope the Chiefs don't make it to another Superbowl :bryan: . Other than that we can beat just about any other team.
Bullshyt. :mjlol: It doesn't matter what team they play. It's an L if that big ear fakkit is calling the plays.

Crazy part is this was the weakest Chiefs team on Offense. Any other coach would have destroyed the chiefs with this roster.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
We lost to the Rams after being 10 points up in the 4th quarter :scust:

That was crazy but I don't think this happens with this current iteration of the 49ers and I don't think the Rams are as good as they were then. The only teams we need to be concerned about in the NFC are the Packers, Eagles, Rams and Lions.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That was crazy but I don't think this happens with this current iteration of the 49ers and I don't think the Rams are as good as they were then. The only teams we need to be concerned about in the NFC are the Packers, Eagles, Rams and Lions.
That's a lot of teams :dead:

Who the hell knows breh, it's the NFL.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Barring injury I think we win 12 or more games. I just think we can out talent most teams.
Niners always have a good record barring injuries. Having an idiot call the plays in big games is the major thorn.

When you talk about a team getting over the hump. It's always because they are missing that one star player or they can't beat that one team.

I'm the Niners case, it's the coach with a Superbowl roster that is the hump they can't get over. I've never seen this shyt in the 35 plus years watching football :dead:.

Bobby Slowik for HC in 2025

Last edited: