FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Obama Says Fight Against Islamic State Group Will Take Time 35 minutes ago

translation .... keep soaking the taxpayers, and keep making the military industrial complex wealthy.

This is a diplomatic and strategic victory for Putin. He has guaranteed that there will be no airstrikes against the Assad forces by the West. He is arranging a coalition to fight ISIS and has invited the US and everyone else to join.

The Syrian army which was hiding alot of their assets for fear of western air attacks is now concentrating them for a major escalation.There is already a massive increase in Iranian troops on the ground, they no longer need to hide from airstrikes and do maskirovka like building fake airfields, plastic tanks and armored vehicles... they can now concentrate forces too.
The accuracy of Syrian army artillary has been increasing exponentially as they get real time GPS/Glosnass and data link from drones and aircraft.

I expect Assad to leave ISIS alone in the east and concentrate on strategic regions. Al Nusra will not exist in the next few months, and alot of other groups will be exterminated or run away and join ISIS.

Without western intervention there is little Saudia or Qatar can do.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Dudes in here love showing how "enlightened" they are when it comes to shytting on the US to play up the fact that they really don't know shyt about what THEY want out of life :mjlol:
They lack any semblance of self-awareness. They forget that as Americans, they are consuming like 20 times the amount of resources ppl do as citizens of the broke ass countries they root for.

Jesus, the infrastructure used to keep u lil nikkas pressing "Post Reply" on ur lil faggy wireless devices in a timely enough manner without u having a psychotic breakdown and shooting up theaters and elementary schools could feed, clothe, and clean 30 families n pave the roads in their whole village in some 3rd world shythole.

I ain't bout to be traveling to work on a soy farm in a rickshaw cuz u feel guilty about depleted uranium and the CIA creating terrorist Sharia organizations to destabilize fukkboy moderate dikk taters who don't wanna play ball. nikka, U move to Russia then, but they are who we thought they were!

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
They lack any semblance of self-awareness. They forget that as Americans, they are consuming like 20 times the amount of resources ppl do as citizens of the broke ass countries they root for.

Jesus, the infrastructure used to keep u lil nikkas pressing "Post Reply" on ur lil faggy wireless devices in a timely enough manner without u having a psychotic breakdown and shooting up theaters and elementary schools could feed, clothe, and clean 30 families n pave the roads in their whole village in some 3rd world shythole.

I ain't bout to be traveling to work on a soy farm in a rickshaw cuz u feel guilty about depleted uranium and the CIA creating terrorist Sharia organizations to destabilize fukkboy moderate dikk taters who don't wanna play ball. nikka, U move to Russia then, but they are who we thought they were!

First off, i do not agree with anything you have to say about Syria or the role this country plays in it. Having said that, your commentary is HILARIOUS! Please keep it up, or better yet start a youtube channel and feast. Damn good stuff sir

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
can I ask why anyone is happy Assad is still in power? what is the rationale there?

I cant speak for anyone else but personally I DO NOT GIVE A fukk ABOUT ASSAD. Or any ruler really. But i will forever support Syria's right to defend itself against external aggression. The fact of the matter is a majority of people support Assad or else he wouldve already been deposed. Im not speaking out my ass I have friends in Homs, Aleppo, and Damascus and theyre scared to death of being killed by the same rebels we are championing.

I also do not understand what we gain from removing Assad besides feeling good about ourselves. Sure I can see how itd help our allies and Israel but how will it help us Americans personally. Syria was once the 4th safest country in the ME.

Lastly, i want Assad to win because I do not want to see it turn into another Libya. Which is now a failed state ruled by militias who are constantly fighting each other. Its the wild west out there. Im sure some people living in that country wanted change but i highly doubt theyre happy with the change we gave them. If theyre even alive. If we are overthrowing governments based on how they treat their people then when are we taking out Saudi Arabia? Theyre about to BEHEAD a young kid for speaking out about the Monarchy.

gaddafi-libya.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah, the same way we look out for number one, cats gotta remember other countries look out for number one as well. Another thing that my hippity hop loving Berkeley Dyke Minded rap brothers forget on here, is to look at both countries and decide who u would rather see with their dikk out drunk at the company christmas party.

Murica is fukked up, but it's fukked up in the way that the Patriots locker room is fukked up. We as WR's might be telling Tom Brady to shut the fukk up n draw the play with ur ball deflatin ass, but we ain't bout to go on Jim Rome and have that pow wow. To the rest of the league, we the goddamn champions, and nobody, but nobody is gonna fukk with us. We'll rig the whole goddamn league, commissioner's office, Players Association, staff record label n motherfukking crews to maintain that. Cuz what's the alternative, u want the wack ass Texans as the dynasty champion boss hogs?

That's what Russia is, the wack ass Texans, gettin up talk sum bullshyt at the UN tryna hold mfers accountable. Russia can't even keep they own shyt straight. These a$$holes still whackin out political opposition in the streets like it's the 1930's, nikka u can't do that shyt no more. Mfers got the Instagrahams and the Twitters, nikka, WE CAN SEE U. U can't rule the populace with an iron fist anymore; u gotta use a handjob with scented lotion.

Mfers got too much freedom of speech and assembly here. nikkas is so used to shyt being fair that they gettin on soapboxes wantin to help nukularly-armed psychos like the Russians have a fair shot at the head seat at the roundtable. Mfer, u open that door for DJ Vlad, u gotta live with him bringin all his Chinese and Iranian friends with him to the house party. This ain't a soccer game at a fat camp, everyone DOES NOT get a trophy. U lil nikkas are only able to have a bleeding heart cuz Vlad, Xi, n Rouhani ain't been able to bust a cap in it. Yet.
Jesus :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

No but they do kill unarmed black and native american citizens, torture innocent people, drone bomb weddings, call for assassinating religious leaders, fukk over the poor to give back to the rich, have an totally corrupt legal and justice system which not only fukks over innocent people but gives them and people among their racial caste unjustly long prison sentences, shut down schools to build more private prions that goes to make the builders wealthy using the inmates as cheap "slave" labor, have politicians on the take from "Lobbying" groups that can be brought for the highest bidder...

Oh not to mention many multinational financial corporations that exist today that was built on slavery and still has not been made to pay a dime in reperations for the descendants of said slaves.....

....Yeah, #America