What Putin told the UN: the US and allies are to blame in Mideast

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I read yesterday Saudi just sent a bunch of TOWs to whoever they're financing. Russia played an incredibly dangerous gambit that they'll most likely regret. It's all popcorn till the end.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
12079276_891487194240329_2959572084910249281_n.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I read yesterday Saudi just sent a bunch of TOWs to whoever they're financing. Russia played an incredibly dangerous gambit that they'll most likely regret. It's all popcorn till the end.
This shyt is going to get completely out of hand. But hey, I'm cool as long as no one uses nukes. Russia fukked the shyt up by supporting Assad. Now he has to sleep in this bed.

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps

I think that's part of the real lesson America's learned from Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan. It's better to have a proxy group get exposed than to put your own troops in a battle, especially when you know you don't have the public sentiment to wage a real war with all the horrors that it inevitably brings. Sure we look dumb, and people know we're supporting ISIS, but you can't bring enough of a case against us to do anything about it. No one over there trusts us anyways, so we don't lose that, and if anyone's going to take a real L, it'll be the regional players who we worked into this.

That and Saudi Arabia's about to find out how shyt really works when you're playing chess with the big boys, I can't see this ending well at all for the House of Saud.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think that's part of the real lesson America's learned from Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan. It's better to have a proxy group get exposed than to put your own troops in a battle, especially when you know you don't have the public sentiment to wage a real war with all the horrors that it inevitably brings. Sure we look dumb, and people know we're supporting ISIS, but you can't bring enough of a case against us to do anything about it. No one over there trusts us anyways, so we don't lose that, and if anyone's going to take a real L, it'll be the regional players who we worked into this.

That and Saudi Arabia's about to find out how shyt really works when you're playing chess with the big boys, I can't see this ending well at all for the House of Saud.
We. Are. Not. Supporting. ISIS.

What don't you understand?

Theres secular opposition outside of islamist groups.